ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help - AN form Questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

schy888
Newly Registered

Please Help - AN form Questions

Post by schy888 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:20 pm

Hello

Happy New year to All !

On 15th Nov 2017 I have granted ILR based on marriage to BC .I am filling AN form by myself ,I would be grateful if you please advice me on some of the confusing sections :

1.1 Please give any reference numbers used in your immigration
applications -
I have ILR so what number i should put or just leave it blank ?

1.17 Please provide your addresses for the past five years -
should i start from most recent one where i currently live , how should i write like - 01/01/2015 To present ? then my previous address ?

1.35 If your partner is a naturalized British citizen enter date they were
granted this citizenship: / Their citizenship certificate reference number:
My partner came in UK when she was 5 years old .She got British passport on the basis of her parents British citizenship status , what should i put ?

1.49 Address of tax office or tax office reference
I have checked p60 and asked my employee but couldn't find anything .what should i put here ? I know employer PAYE ref no which is in p60

1.50 Employment history in UK during past 10 years, or since date of entry if you have been
here for less than 10 years .
I had couple of part time job before my current full time position ,I do not remember the exact date of those part time works ,should I just put whatever I remember ?

*I got bus lane fine just once in my lifetime using my motorbike ,I paid it on time , should i include it ?

6.7 BRP enclosed?
I am planning to use NCS so where i think they will send the certified copy .so which box should i tick yes or no ?

*NCS do they help filling the form or they just check and verify documents .

Supporting documents I am taking with me are :

1. My old / new passport
2.My partner (BC) passport
3. Marriage certificate
4.Life in the UK test certificate
5.B1 english Language certificate .

Please I am humbly requesting to input your advice .

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Advice on filling form AN for naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:08 am

schy888 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:20 pm
Hello

Happy New year to All !

On 15th Nov 2017 I have granted ILR based on marriage to BC .I am filling AN form by myself ,I would be grateful if you please advice me on some of the confusing sections :

1.1 Please give any reference numbers used in your immigration
applications -
I have ILR so what number i should put or just leave it blank ? BRP card

1.17 Please provide your addresses for the past five years -
should i start from most recent one where i currently live , how should i write like - 01/01/2015 To present ? then my previous address ? Most recent first and then consecutively to the oldest.

1.35 If your partner is a naturalized British citizen enter date they were
granted this citizenship: / Their citizenship certificate reference number:
My partner came in UK when she was 5 years old .She got British passport on the basis of her parents British citizenship status , what should i put ? Partner is not naturalised then, leave blank.

I have checked p60 and asked my employee but couldn't find anything .what should i put here ? I know employer PAYE ref no which is in p60 It is on your P60, usually right hand side towards the bottom. PAYE ref should be fine.

1.50 Employment history in UK during past 10 years, or since date of entry if you have been
here for less than 10 years .
I had couple of part time job before my current full time position ,I do not remember the exact date of those part time works ,should I just put whatever I remember ? Put what you remember and state in additional information page that they were part time and you are not 100% sure of dates.

*I got bus lane fine just once in my lifetime using my motorbike ,I paid it on time , should i include it ? Not sure but better to declare than not to declare.

6.7 BRP enclosed?
I am planning to use NCS so where i think they will send the certified copy .so which box should i tick yes or no ? Tick yes. If you are in doubt, leave blank and ask NCS.

*NCS do they help filling the form or they just check and verify documents . No they do not help you complete the form. You need to do that before your appointment. Leaving 1 or 2 simple bits blank to ask them is fine though, like the BRP question above. Are you applying using the JCAP joint citizenship and passport application service??

1. My old / new passport
2.My partner (BC) passport
3. Marriage certificate

Please I am humbly requesting to input your advice .

Many Thanks
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

schy888
Newly Registered

Re: Please Help - AN form Questions

Post by schy888 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you so much CR001 for your prompt advice , really appreciate your help !

I will be using JCAP

* Do I have to pay online or fill the fees form OR I can pay using credit card at the NCS appointment ?

* While using JCAP there is no need for countersignature but do I have to write my full name and DOB on the back of 3 photos ?

*Please advice if below documents are fine ?

1. My old / new passport
2.My partner (BC) passport old/new
3. Marriage certificate
6.driving license (used in LITUT )
7.p60 (few 3 years ) Or do I have to provide for 5 years
9. Bio-metric card

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 pm

I will be using JCAP

* Do I have to pay online or fill the fees form OR I can pay using credit card at the NCS appointment ? You have to complete the fee leaflet (click) for form AN citizenship and the passport fee leaflet which you will find at the back of the guide booklet with the passport form. NCS do not take payment. HO processes the payment.

* While using JCAP there is no need for countersignature but do I have to write my full name and DOB on the back of 3 photos ? For the passport no countersignature, correct. Not sure about photo. Think you do as if the photos get separated from the form at least they will know who it is for.
*Please advice if below documents are fine ?

1. My old / new passport
2.My partner (BC) passport old/new
3. Marriage certificate
6.driving license (used in LITUT )
7.p60 (few 3 years ) Or do I have to provide for 5 years
9. Bio-metric card

Documents should be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

schy888
Newly Registered

Post by schy888 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Thanks so much for your advice .

* Do I have to pay online or fill the fees form OR I can pay using credit card at the NCS appointment ?

You have to complete the fee leaflet (click) for form AN citizenship and the passport fee leaflet which you will find at the back of the guide booklet with the passport form. NCS do not take payment. HO processes the payment.

*** I have found the fees leaflet for AN form , Do I just pay £1282 for Naturalization AN fees Or I have to add ceremony fees too , they have mentioned that if application refused they will refund ceremony money ,

I am bit confused

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:13 pm

schy888 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:53 pm
*** I have found the fees leaflet for AN form , Do I just pay £1282 for Naturalization AN fees Or I have to add ceremony fees too , they have mentioned that if application refused they will refund ceremony money ,
The £1282 already includes the ceremony fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

schy888
Newly Registered

Post by schy888 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Thanks so much for your advice !

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:37 pm

You're welcome. Feel free to post any further questions you have in this topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:22 pm

schy888 wrote:
I have checked p60 and asked my employee but couldn't find anything .what should i put here ? I know employer PAYE ref no which is in p60
It's your employer PAYE ref number. During the NCS appointment we contacted my partner's company to get this information.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

schy888
Newly Registered

Post by schy888 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:40 pm

* I have tried my best to gather as much p60 and payslips for my past 10 years work history but cant find any payslip for few work place .is it going to be a issue ?

are they really look for employment history ?

*My partner got British citizen through her British father before 2006- she was not naturalized , what statement should i write in page 22 ?

* Do I have to use glue to attach picture on the referee page Or can I just use paper clip ? I will be taking 2 more extra photos for passport as I am going through JCAP ?

* On passport application on section 3 what should i include , as I am applying for 1st British passport but also I am using NCS to send verified copy of my foreign passport so technically I am not including my passport with the application ?

Your advice will be highly appreciated !
Many Thanks

schy888
Newly Registered

Post by schy888 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:41 pm

mulderpf wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:22 pm
schy888 wrote:
It's your employer PAYE ref number. During the NCS appointment we contacted my partner's company to get this information.
Thank you for the Info !

schy888
Newly Registered

Post by schy888 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:39 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:37 pm
You're welcome. Feel free to post any further questions you have in this topic.
A bucket of Thanks In Advance !

* I have tried my best to gather as much p60 and payslips for my past 10 years work history but cant find any payslip for two work places .is it going to be an issue ?

*My partner got British citizen through her British father before 2006 .she received Right of Abode when she was 6 (around 1990 )and came to UK from a commonwealth country . - she was not naturalized , what statement should i write in page 22 , do I have to put any ref number for her Right to Abode ? She has all her passports old to new (in total 4) do I have to provide all the passports to NCS to copy ?

* Do I have to use glue to attach picture on the referee page Or can I just use paper clip ? I will be taking 2 more extra photos for passport as I am going through JCAP ?

* On passport application on section 3 what should i include , as I am applying for 1st British passport but also I am using NCS to send verified copy of my foreign passport so technically I am not including my passport with the application ?

Your advice will be highly appreciated !

schy888
Newly Registered

Post by schy888 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 am

Anyone here to Advice please , Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:24 am

* I have tried my best to gather as much p60 and payslips for my past 10 years work history but cant find any payslip for two work places .is it going to be an issue ?

There is no requirement to submit evidence of 10 years employment. It simply needs to be listed.
Yes they are due to many migrants A) working illegally or B) working in breach of their visa conditions.
*My partner got British citizen through her British father before 2006 .she received Right of Abode when she was 6 (around 1990 )and came to UK from a commonwealth country . - she was not naturalized , what statement should i write in page 22 , do I have to put any ref number for her Right to Abode ? She has all her passports old to new (in total 4) do I have to provide all the passports to NCS to copy ?
Simply state the facts if you believe they are relevant. Presumably you are submitting your spouse British passport?
Use a paper clip and ask NCS.
What is Section 3 about? The form is not available online for us to view.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

schy888
Newly Registered

Post by schy888 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Simply state the facts if you believe they are relevant. Presumably you are submitting your spouse British passport?

- I am including my partner's British passport as well , She has all together 4 passport including the old (expired ) ones , Do I have to submit all of them ?

What is Section 3 about? The form is not available online for us to view.
[/quote]

- In section 3 ask : if I am including my old passport in my case foreign passport for to apply 1st British passport .As I am applying via NCS so they will send verified copy and will return my original passport .So technically I am just including copy ?