ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS refund confuse about the possible outcome

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajpoot rana
inactive

IHS refund confuse about the possible outcome

Post by rajpoot rana » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Hello,
Thanks for reading my posts and thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I applied for my first entrepreneur extension in April 2017 alongside my 2 dependants and as a team, my business partner also have 1 dependant. I paid 1800GBP in total for IHS and my business partner paid 1200 GBP in total.

And we are still waiting for outcome of our applications.

However i was refunded 600 GBP twice to my credit card ( in total 1200GBP) which confused me about the possible outcome. ( i paid 1800 GBP in total )
And my business partner was refunded 400 GBP in total . ( he paid 1200 in total )

My solicitor said my business partners's refund of 400 GBP is normal and most likely his visa is granted but he is confused about the possible outcome of my visa application as he said it would have been normal if i was refunded only 600 GBP.
But in fact i got refund of 600 GBP + 600 GBP two transactions .

Anybody have any idea what could be the reason of this ? and what could be the possibly outcome of my applications ?
I have applied for 2 years extension of my entrepreneural visa.

Thanks

Momi

Re: IHS refund confuse about the possible outcome

Post by Momi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 pm

rajpoot rana wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:18 pm
Hello,

I applied for my first entrepreneur extension in April 2017 alongside my 2 dependants and as a team, my business partner also have 1 dependant. I paid 1800GBP in total for IHS and my business partner paid 1200 GBP in total.

However i was refunded 600 GBP twice to my credit card ( in total 1200GBP) which confused me about the possible outcome. ( i paid 1800 GBP in total )
And my business partner was refunded 400 GBP in total . ( he paid 1200 in total )

My solicitor said my business partners's refund of 400 GBP is normal and most likely his visa is granted but he is confused about the possible outcome of my visa application as he said it would have been normal if i was refunded only 600 GBP.

Anybody have any idea what could be the reason of this ? and what could be the possibly outcome of my applications ?

Thanks
When did you receive refund?
Ihs refund mean nothing to be honest even I received refund on Friday.

malick85
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by malick85 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm

That indeed seems very strange. It never happens like this. There is a conception that a partial refund means a successful application and that’s what mention in ihs refund guidelines. Most of the people getting partial refunds got approval letter. But in your case it creates uncertainty. It might be either way but be positive n hopefully they might refunded you ur partial refund twice after all they are also humans. So be positive and hope for the best n plz let us know about the outcomes of that unique situation

Momi

Post by Momi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm

rajpoot rana wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:18 pm
Hello,

Thanks
Case workers normally release ihs manually so I'm sure there is an error from their side.
Please keep us updated about decision.

nevergiveup88
India

Post by nevergiveup88 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:40 am

RAJPOOT RANA
Could you please share your time Line , and also when did you get your Ihs Refund ?
Did you gw Two transaction on une same day or two different days, please advise many thanks .

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:47 am

No one can tell you the outcome of your application or explain what is going on. You must WAIT TO HEAR back from HO. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

addmein
inactive

Post by addmein » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:02 pm

@rajpoot rana : have you got any update yet?

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:16 pm

We have received ihs on 16 March 2018. Interview in September 2027.But still waiting for the outcome I think ihs partial refund not surety of any positive decision. :|

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Interview September 2017. Sorry

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Hi Momi
Have you got your update?
Got refund during same time like yours

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:23 pm

And again, the same user tags onto another members topic about IHS refund.

Please desist from doing this. You will have to wait to hear from HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.