ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nileshjadav17
Newly Registered
India

ILR application refused

Post by nileshjadav17 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:52 am

:cry:
Hi I applied my ILR application on 24 June 2016 and duke was pending and on 23 March received questions answeres query from UKVI and submit form and sent back, then today 11 April 2018. They sent me reused application letter, I did TAX Amendment on 12-13 year 13-14 year, so they said your settlement application was refused mainly on Paragraph 322 (5) and Paragraphs 19 (i) and (j) of Appendix A, due to the inconsistencies within the HMRC and UKVI records. I attached the refusal letter for your reference.

Next step

We have 14 calendar days from 11.04.2018 to file an Administrative review application.

So please I really need advice and I have 3.6 year child, and not registered name anywhere and child goes to nursary since born I never make a passport as I submitted my ILR application

Please please help or advice.....
What should I do ??

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application refused

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:28 pm

This issues has been discussed many times on the forum so please search the forum.
Tax amendments will lead to refusal under Tier 1G. Your best bet is JR which will be expensive and might not lead to a favourable outcome
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

teddy0409

Post by teddy0409 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:11 am

nileshjadav17 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:52 am
:cry:
Hi I applied my ILR application on 24 June 2016 and duke was pending and on 23 March received questions answeres query from UKVI and submit form and sent back, then today 11 April 2018. They sent me reused application letter, I did TAX Amendment on 12-13 year 13-14 year, so they said your settlement application was refused mainly on Paragraph 322 (5) and Paragraphs 19 (i) and (j) of Appendix A, due to the inconsistencies within the HMRC and UKVI records. I attached the refusal letter for your reference.
JR is a tiresome process and will definitley give no edge towards an applicant if he/she have amended the tax documents with out giving credible explanation and proof, Judges have no say in JR and they can only verify as a law book observer and exhibitor. If you qualify under Human rights ground then that will be a very suitable way to start, Please discuss with your solicitor, As Human rights overrides 322(5) decision (Immigration law says "A person is not condusive to public good", But Human right does not take that point in to account and take a whole picture of your time spent in UK lawfully)
If you think you do not qualify under Human rights, Then go for a JR and drag sometime as the Tax Lawyers have just started to form a group to challenge the 322(5) General grouds / law itself and may have a positive outcome like HSMP group
If Not We, Then Who?

alphacentauria
Newly Registered
Oman

Post by alphacentauria » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Hi,
Which route did you apply through?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 am

alphacentauria wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:43 pm
Hi,
Which route did you apply through?
This would be a Tier 1 General to ILR application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.