ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do pbs dependants need Photo evidence of relationship?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JVilla87
Newly Registered
Honduras

Do pbs dependants need Photo evidence of relationship?

Post by JVilla87 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:46 am

Hi my wife recently had a job offer in the UK. the company is an A rated sponsor, and we are going to our visa interviews in a few weeks. i havent found anything on the official guidelines on Photo evidence or chat logs being necessary for the interview. but ive read several cases in which they presented it. should i start getting this kind of evidence together?

manorana2009

Re: Do pbs dependants need Photo evidence of relationship?

Post by manorana2009 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:01 pm

yes you are right there is no official guidelines

But for safer side i would say yes in case visa officer ask.

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Post by rubyracer2 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Do you mean a visa application or a visa interview? AFAIK There are no interviews for Tier 2 out of country applications unless it's a complex case and the Case Officer wants to talk to the applicant.

Regarding the proof, it depends on when you were married. If you were living together for 2 years and can prove that through utility bills, tenancy agreements, that should be sufficient along with your marriage registration certificate.

If you got married recently, then you have to provide proofs of cohabitation if living together and also evidence of a subsisting relationship. There is no official documents checklist for this but people usually provide photos of trips taken together, communication through whatsapp/messenger, call logs etc

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Voluntary. Not required but would help an otherwise complex case, which would be dictated by the circumstances.

MarceloDonaldo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Guatemala

Post by MarceloDonaldo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:36 am

rubyracer2 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 pm
Do you mean a visa application or a visa interview? AFAIK There are no interviews for Tier 2 out of country applications unless it's a complex case and the Case Officer wants to talk to the applicant.
Hey, rubyracer2, what do you mean here? A non-national of UK can't apply for Tier 2 inside UK, right?

You have to go back to your country and apply from there. Are there rarely any interviews for Tier 2 Applicants in or out of country? What about dependants.. doesn't a dependant always get an interview?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:58 am

. doesn't a dependant always get an interview?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.