ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Request after complaint against refusal of visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit visa for parents. Help.

Post by Wardariaz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:02 pm

I am applying for visit visa for my parents from Pakistan to UK
My sister is a British citizen and it is her graduation.
Prior to this my mother got visit visa in 2014 to visit my sister. My father was in government job at this time.
Later on in 2016 and 2017 my father was retired and we applied 4 visit visas for mother all got rejected. Our main source of income being agriculture. They didnt accept the income and refused on that basis.

Now my father also want to apply for visit along with my mother. My father just started a private job in July. We want to apply end of september. So now we will have his 2 payslips and banks statements.

I am not sure if we get the visa or not. Two children me and my brother are here in pakistan. So they have to return for us. And for their plenty of property as well.

4uvak

Re: Visit visa for parents. Help.

Post by 4uvak » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:27 pm

It should be something else there. If the personal situation did not change for your mother since she received her last UK visa and the income from agricultural business was accepted for granted visa, point it out in the covering letter and submit it together with supporting documents to visa centre. If the main source of income was your father's government job - than this is another story. I did not really get the meaning of your father's private job. But, if it is legitimate job (where all taxes are paid etc) and the salary is high enough to fund a visit to the UK for your parents - there will be no problems. Alternatively, if someone from UK can sponsor your parents' visit - this might help.

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit Visa for Dad and Mom

Post by Wardariaz » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 pm

So we applied for visit visa in 2013 when dad was employed and Got visit visa for mother. Only applied her visit visa.

In 2016 and 2017 we applied 4 times visit visa for mother. Dad was unemployed and applied on basis of agriculture income. All refused.

This year dad started a private job worth 650 pounds and 350 pounds regular pension. The private job started 2 months ago in July. So we have two payslips and bank statements. Both dad and mom want to apply as it is my sister graduation.

Any chances of getting visit visa for both.

other than that they both have 25000 pound in their current account received from sale of property. Some is in mother current account and some in father current account. Only father is employed now and salaried.

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Sale of property before 6 months Visit visa application (PAK)

Post by Wardariaz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:20 pm

We are applying for parents visit visa to UK. While i and my brother stay here. They want to go there and attend her Medical ceremony.
But my mother sold some 15000 pound worth of her property because we are planning to buy a new home here in Pakistan.

I think the Case Worker will think she sold her property to come to UK permanently. How can we clear this mindset of the case worker.

Shall we submit proof of all of her property ? OR how can we show we are gathering funds for buying our new home in Pakistan ?

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

4 Large credits in last 6 month bank statement for (VISIT VISA FROM PAKISTAN)

Post by Wardariaz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:26 pm

We are applying for visit visa for parents from Pakistan to UK for sister medical ceremony in UK.

We had 4 large credits in bank account other than regular pension and salary credits.

All the sources of large credits are attached of how we got this money through sale or transfer from saving account.

But can someone shed some light on this issue.

6134 gbp transfer

1840 gbp transfer

6134 gbp sale

13800 gbp sale

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

UK Visit Visa Request For Further Documents

Post by Wardariaz » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi

we have applied for visit visa of parents and UK GOV have requested sponsor further documents.
Are there more chances of approval now or refusal ?

share your experiences.

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit Visa Status Decided ( No Email or Collection Call )

Post by Wardariaz » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:11 am

Hi

(Moderators you can merge my posts as i donot know how to do that )

Query : My visit visa status was decided on THURSDAY ( 11 October 2018 ) but i have not received the email of decision made and collection call yet ?

How many days can that take ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visit Visa Status Decided ( No Email or Collection Call )

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 am

(Moderators you can merge my posts as i donot know how to do that )
Simply post a reply to an existing topic you already have on this visit visa query!!
Query : My visit visa status was decided on THURSDAY ( 11 October 2018 ) but i have not received the email of decision made and collection call yet ?
How many days can that take ?
It can take a few days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Further documents for visit visa email. Kindly help what does this mean ?

Post by Wardariaz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:49 am

After applying for visit visa we have been asked to submit further documents. Kindly help us with what exactly the documents means.

· Cheque copy of the PKR 2.25 Million deposit

· Evidence of the source of the online transfer of the PKR 1 Million

The 2.25 Million and 1 Million is in our bank statement. Kindly help what does a "CHEQUE COPY" means ?

Wardariaz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Passport Request after complaint against refusal of visitor visa

Post by Wardariaz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:43 pm

I complained against visit visa refusal through MP.
Then we were asked to submit further documents.
Yesterday we have been asked to submit passport again to VAC
My confusion is it an approval or can it still be the case that they will include a new refusal letter when they return the passport.
If anyone with experience has a say on this kindly contribute.