ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment letter accountant 2012

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Little
BANNED

New username,little, my old user name was phone

Post by Little » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:36 pm

I am back again, I had my old phone frozen, all my password were in that phone....

Anyway,
Will I be ok, my wife has worked in UK since April 2012, except June 2015, August 2016...
I got non sea permit valid until march 2020..
Best strategy for me..
I will also, ask hrmc, to send my wife 10 year employment record..
What else should I be doing to ensure I get my pr in march 2020...
I have my own property, own business, I cannot wait to get this step with ukba..
Please guide me, ,,

alterhase58
Germany

Re: New username,little, my old user name was phone

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 pm

In 2020 you will only be able to apply for settled status - PR under EEA regulations will no longer be available.
If you haven't already reviewed settled status, here's the guidance.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... r-guidance
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Little
BANNED

Re: New username,little, my old user name was phone

Post by Little » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:56 pm

Thanks for reply, but I am planing to apply for pr or settle status this year, because in have been married with my French wife since June 2013...

Little
BANNED

Should I wait

Post by Little » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Hello.
Most people will know me, my wife is French, working since April 2012, except June 2015 to July 2016 she not worked did not take any benefits, because we had to look after our first baby.... and we did not know about exercising treaty rights,,, all this technical issue,

But now my accountant is dealing with hrmc to cover 1 year gap of my wife, so that i have 7 year continuous work for my wife.... I have non sea permit valid until march 2020. I am Pakistani national. 3 kids with French nationality..

Should I apply for settle status, or normal or application...

Please advise...

Islamic nikah was done in April 2012, English marriage since June 2013.

If it makes any difference to my pr application, I do not take any benefits.. we only take child benefits...on my wife name..
Any final tips before I I touch ukba....

Cannot wait to get my Pr,,.. I have (million pound home), but still not full resident status...

Please share your views...

I was using my other user name =phone= but I forgot the password and my old phone frozen...

Little
BANNED

Any body: Should I wait

Post by Little » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:28 pm

Please reply..

I will have soon proof of my wife working in UK for last 7 years, ,, I will also get last 10 years of working proof from hrmc...

Please reply....

Thanks

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Re: Should I wait

Post by NikiGio » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:27 pm

Was your wife on maternity leave during the period when she was not working in June 2015-July 2016? Was she claiming any benefits during that time?
The above would only be relevant if you are applying for PR.

If you apply for Settled Status - it doesn't matter that your wife wasn't working then. You just have to provide evidence of your residence in the UK for 5 years - for example, 1 P60 per year or 6 bank statements per year or 6 bills per year.

The only difference between applying for PR and Settled status is if you wish to apply for British citizenship - as PR can be backdated if you're related to a qualified person for more than 6 years, whereas ettled status can't be backdated.
I am not an immigration lawyer. My comments are opinions, not legal advice.

PLUZZ

Post by PLUZZ » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:41 pm

NikiGio wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:27 pm
The only difference between applying for PR and Settled status is if you wish to apply for British citizenship - as PR can be backdated if you're related to a qualified person for more than 6 years, whereas ettled status can't be backdated.
Sorry i dont understand this paragraph. did you mean that someone who got married to an EU national in 2012 for example, but has a residence card issued in 2014, is unable to apply for British citizenship straightaway after getting settled status in 2019?

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Post by NikiGio » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:15 am

PLUZZ wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:41 pm
NikiGio wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:27 pm
Sorry i dont understand this paragraph. did you mean that someone who got married to an EU national in 2012 for example, but has a residence card issued in 2014, is unable to apply for British citizenship straightaway after getting settled status in 2019?
That's right - unless you're married to a Brit, you have to wait one year from the date you acquired Settled Status before you can apply for citizenship. So you need to have been here for a total of min. 6 years.
The same with PR - you need to have been here 6 years and have PR before you can apply for citizenship.
If you're married to a Brit, you can apply straight after acquiring PR or Settled Status.
The difference is that PR can be backdated and Settled Status can't be backdated - for example, I applied in 2018 for backdated PR relative to qualifying period 2010-2015. So I could apply for citizenship straight away as more than 6 years had passed. I'm not married to a Brit.
I am not an immigration lawyer. My comments are opinions, not legal advice.

Little
BANNED

Advise please. Urgent.

Post by Little » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 pm

Happy to tell you all , had my third baby born in France,, should I ask my wife to come to UK before 29th march, ...

Please, tell me...

My wife had been working since, April 2012, , 1 year gap she had from June 2015 to Aug 2016, but now My accountant dealing with hrmc,

Will my third child be technical British, because my French wife had exercised treaty rights continuous 5 years..

I hold non eea permit, valid until march 2020...

Please share your views ....

secret.simon

Re: Advise please. Urgent.

Post by secret.simon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:54 pm

Little wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 pm
had my third baby born in France...Will my third child be technical British, because my French wife had exercised treaty rights continuous 5 years..
Your third child would have been a British citizen if s/he was born in the UK after your French wife had acquired PR.

But as your third child was born in France, not the UK, s/he is not British, technically or otherwise.

The child can register as a British citizen when one parent has become or is applying to become a British citizen and the other parent has PR. It is also expected for the child to hold PR themselves.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Little
BANNED

Re: Advise please. Urgent.

Post by Little » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:59 pm

Ok...any news on brexit

Will there be problem if they are not back in UK by march..

Thanks..

Little
BANNED

Employment letter accountant 2012

Post by Little » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:17 pm

Hello,
As some of you are aware I will be applying for my permant residence later in this year.

I have some old letter from my accountant from April 2012, when my French wife started working in UK, do I also need them or shall I just bin them as they are old..

I have managed to find photocopy of P45 For 2013 and 2015 only.
But, my wife has been working since April 10 2012, I have account letter saying that, I have some evidence she has worked from 2012 to 2015.... i got letter, some pay slips, some accountant letters saying that....
I also will request hrmc to send my wife last 10 years record any thing else .... I need to do. I cannot wait to get my Pr...

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Employment letter accountant 2012

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:51 am

Don't "bin" any documentation that might help you with your applications.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Employment letter accountant 2012

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:01 am

User previous extensive posts (and likely repetitive questions/answers) in link below.

search.php?author_id=176249&sr=posts&si ... 94d8effcef
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.