ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Extension - docs needed and English Language assessment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

azhar_new2004

FLR(M) Extension - docs needed and English Language assessment

Post by azhar_new2004 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Going to apply for FLR (M) for my wife. Her initial FLM was granted on the basis of UKNARIC English Assessment which is C1 based on her Bachelor degree from India. Will this be enough for extension ? or Should we get Statement of Comparability for the same?

Regarding cohabitation documents, We live together at my property. Does Mortgage statement, Title deed enough ? or Should I write a letter stating the she is living with me at my property?

Thanks,
Azhar

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) Extension - docs needed and English Language assessment

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:09 pm

azhar_new2004 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:07 pm
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Going to apply for FLR (M) for my wife. Her initial FLM was granted on the basis of UKNARIC English Assessment which is C1 based on her Bachelor degree from India. Will this be enough for extension ? or Should we get Statement of Comparability for the same?

Regarding cohabitation documents, We live together at my property. Does Mortgage statement, Title deed enough ? or Should I write a letter stating the she is living with me at my property?

Thanks,
Azhar
For meeting English language requirement the foreign degree need to be assessed at least UK Bachelor degree level by NARIC under their red route. Apart of NARIC statement of comparability the NARIC own issued letter of English proficiency will be imperatively needed.
And to fulfill the cohabitation requirement there should be 6 pieces of documents either in joint names or 12 pieces of documents in individual name from at least 3 sources covering the last 2 years must be attached.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.