ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did anyone enroll in Liverpool ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oOCasperOo

Did anyone enroll in Liverpool ?

Post by oOCasperOo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Hi My wife has enrolled 7th of May in Liverpool and we not heard anything as of yeat. I have seen many posts in timeline people from Croydon get aproval with in 1 month. I was wondering if anyone from Liverpool has applied and how long did it take to get aproval ?

I know it can very from person to person but shes kinda stressing out waiting and just want to put her mind at ease :roll:

Any help regarding timeline in Liverpool would be much appriciated

Thank you.

P.S I wanted to post this in my other post but it was loked so I had to open this post instead.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Did anyone enroll in Liverpool ?

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:20 pm

It can take up to 6 months, sometimes even longer.

Nothing you can do but wait. Keep an eye on the timelines.

Starting a 'anyone who has.....' type topic is pointless and will quickly descend into chaos, nonsense off topic posts, etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

oOCasperOo

Post by oOCasperOo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:20 pm

Thanks for that info I wanted to know if anyone from Liverpool has gone trough this process as I noticed in timelines many people from Croydon got decision with in 1 month some even got it with in 2 weeks. I know it can take up to 6 months and some points even longer but wanted to know how long it toke people from Liverpool to get decision as timeline does not have location as field.

Thank you for your reply.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 pm

There is no regional/centre consideration of applications, it's all done by UKVI centrally. What you are looking at is unrepresentative and likely skewed data. Remember there are many more applications being submitted than are reported on this forum.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.