ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application form for child born outside uk one parent got ilr and second apply in Aug 2019

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tarun_shreeji

Application form for child born outside uk one parent got ilr and second apply in Aug 2019

Post by tarun_shreeji » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Hi

One on my friend got ilr in May 2019 and her husband will apply for ilr on 10 Years in Aug 2019.
She have one child born in uk so they already apply MN1. And she got one child born outside UK.
so for child born out side uk can apply ILR with her husband? Which application form she have to use?

Her daughter born outside uk is leaving with her in uk from last 5 years .

Please reply

Thanks
Nqf level 4 business

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application form for child born outside uk one parent got ilr and second apply in Aug 2019

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:36 pm

Long residence does not permit dependents to apply.

Child should apply on form set f once the parent has got ilr.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tarun_shreeji

Re: Application form for child born outside uk one parent got ilr and second apply in Aug 2019

Post by tarun_shreeji » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:35 pm

Hi

My friend and his husband both got ILR now, and she will apply SET F application for her daughter.

when she fill application form, in application they only ask for any one parents ILR details.
and as sponsor aswell they ask any one parent details.

so please give us advise on it.

for set F both parents ILR require, but in application form they ask for only one.

as sponsor only one parent require ?

any income requirement for set F?

please advise

thanks
Nqf level 4 business