ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

December 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:43 am

Members are reminded that this topic is ONLY for DECEMBER 2019 RCoS information and outcome.

DO NOT POST Any reference to your potential sponsor, you will have your forum access restricted if you do.

Please read the posts BEFORE asking about how to calculate points and also see post below with the points table first. S

DO NOT post repetitive low value posts, such "Any update anyone", "still waiting" etc. They will be removed. When members have an update, I am sure they will post one.

DO NOT post visa application process questions. Start your own topic for that if you are lucky enough to get RCoS approval.

I monitor this thread many times a day, so please be aware of the above when you post.

See HO Guidance for Staff on RCoS Allocations (click) before asking questions that this guide can answer.

Tier 2 Guidance for Sponsors/Employers (click to read)

Tier 2 Policy Guidance Notes (click to read)

Points Calculation - Salary (click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bryankrsa
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: December 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by bryankrsa » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Hi to everyone waiting for their December RCoS Allocation!

I've just had confirmation from my employer that they have awarded my RCoS today!!

Was a shortage occupation role. Good luck to everyone waiting and hope you get feedback soon!

Varkeymariam
Newly Registered
India

Re: December 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by Varkeymariam » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:13 am

Has anyone got allocated this month? I am waiting for my cos from october. Every next day of allocations home office asking further information. Hoping to hear good news this month.

siddharth_g89
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by siddharth_g89 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi All, I have been informed by my immigration consultant/employer on 11th Dec'19 that they have received approval on my RCoS application. The application was submitted on 5th Dec'19. The application was not under "shortage occupation" list. Best of luck for all the other applicants.

Varkeymariam
Newly Registered
India

Post by Varkeymariam » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:42 am

Hi all
Still there is no response from home office regarding my cos. Already under shortage occupation list. Can someone guide me what is the issues regarding this month allocations.? Has anyone still waiting for cos?

Sam80633
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sam80633 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 am

Hi,

The following is on behalf of my friend who is also applying for Tier 2.

Unfortunately, our restricted cos was rejected yesterday with the following reason:
You have provided evidence of conducting a resident labour market test. However, no screen shot dates were stated on either Find a Job or reeds. Additionally, the screen shots provided were unable to be displayed in a readable font size.

We are therefore not satisfied that the evidence provided demonstrates that the resident labour market test has been conducted in line with Paragraph 28.19 of the Tier 2 & 5 Guidance for Sponsors and Appendix D Part 2(d) and 2(e) of the Sponsor Guidance

I don’t understand the above. As any find a job advert clearly states ‘posting date’ and the ‘closing date’ – when HO rejected saying no screenshot dates provided - do they mean ‘posting date’? because this is always there in any find a job advert.

Also, can anybody shed some light what exactly HO means with readable font size because the company HR provided clear screenshots.

Would appreciate any assistance.

chaiswe
Newly Registered
India

Post by chaiswe » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:26 pm

I am waiting for the COS allocation update. Looks like restricted COS portal has updated the accepted application details, but my company didnot recieve any update regarding COS.
Does this mean anything? Is there a chance to receive update later aswell? Application comes under shortage occupation list?

Chinu1422
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Chinu1422 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been informed by my employer that my RCoS is approved/successful but my employer has not shared the URN yet and has said that the same is in draft stage.
How much time it takes to assign the same ?

Thank you