ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension financial category

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

FLR M extension financial category

Post by Huntsgale19 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Dear all,
Please clarify the confusion I’ve got.
My spouse visa extension is due in may 20, currently I’m doing two jobs...
I’ve started working in Nov 19 last year till end of January 20 as full time, paid hourly comes at £24590 per annum. Then I’ve got second job which is day time paid hourly it’s around £21600 per annum. 1st job I’ve started in Nov currently doing as part time. Wondering if I quit from the first job will it affect on my visa application?
Also which financial category I’m fall in please resolve this confusion as I’ve heard can’t switch my job unless I can show last 12 months payslips which I don’t have.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR M extension financial category

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:17 pm
I can show last 12 months payslips which I don’t have.
If you dont have the last 12 months of payslips then to make your case more easier will be if you only concentrate on your first job started in November 2019 by doing excessive overtime so that until May 2020 you fit into category A.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:05 am

Thanks for your reply...
What if I continue which category I fall in ?
Even it’s hard for me to do two jobs. But trouble since January my first job salary is cut down to the half due to working hours decreased. Can I mention this on the covering note and submit the second job payslips and continue with the 1st job from now on ?
Really confused don’t know what to do now

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:38 am

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:05 am
Thanks for your reply...
What if I continue which category I fall in ?
Even it’s hard for me to do two jobs. But trouble since January my first job salary is cut down to the half due to working hours decreased. Can I mention this on the covering note and submit the second job payslips and continue with the 1st job from now on ?
Really confused don’t know what to do now
Without 12 months of payslips you can't apply under category B and without completing 6 months with your present employer on 2nd job you can't combine it under category A with your first job. Alternatively you can use your 6 months old cash savings or your other partner's income to cover the shortfall.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:45 am

Per Appendix FM-SE, the requirement for Category B is to provide "payslips covering any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months" and not 12 months worth of payslips. That said, in order to be eligible under Category B, both your total income in the 12 months prior to applying AND gross annual income at the date of application must both meet the financial requirement.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:41 pm

geoeng wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:45 am
Per Appendix FM-SE, the requirement for Category B is to provide "payslips covering any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months" and not 12 months worth of payslips. That said, in order to be eligible under Category B, both your total income in the 12 months prior to applying AND gross annual income at the date of application must both meet the financial requirement.
Plenty of refusals can be searched under category B by using the search function where the applicant even missed one payslip.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:27 pm

Thanks all for your help...
Think I should stick on two job till get the visa application sorted as I don’t have any savings etc....
1st job will do as part time and 2nd one full it’s makes around £32000 ..
is that be okay if so then which category I’d choose on the application form as I’ll do myself.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:22 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:27 pm
Thanks all for your help...
Think I should stick on two job till get the visa application sorted as I don’t have any savings etc....
1st job will do as part time and 2nd one full it’s makes around £32000 ..
is that be okay if so then which category I’d choose on the application form as I’ll do myself.
Since you haven't got any choice(alternative) and haven't got 12 months of payslips so the best bet might be to use P60 along with your all available payslips. Usually the P60 shouldnt be attached because in most cases it gives irrelevant/outdated income information but in your case coincidentally you will be applying extension in May and the P60 is usually be issued in April that means it might be helpful for you.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Dear Seagul. Thanks for your reply....
I’ve started my 2nd job end of January. After counting both jobs payslips the gross income I’ve earned is around 13k.
First Job’s lowest monthly earning is £725... is it okay if I choose cat A and don’t mention the 2nd job as I’m about to quit and concentrate on the first job. Or I’ll submit both payslips and mention it on the separate sheet that I’ve worked and left the job. Because both jobs are probationary at the moment. And it’s really hard to do two as I’ve got 2 kids as well who’s British by birth.
As both jobs are frontline key workers.
You’re reply and help would be really appreciated.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:01 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:41 pm

First Job’s lowest monthly earning is £725... is it okay if I choose cat A and don’t mention the 2nd job as I’m about to quit and concentrate on the first job.
Maybe you typed incorrectly that figure (£725) but if is correct then it wont be sufficient alone to meet the financial requirement alone under category A.
Huntsgale19 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:41 pm
As both jobs are frontline key workers.
You’re reply and help would be really appreciated.
UKVI has recently introduced a temporary relaxation over freely extending the visas of those working in NHS as key workers for one year. Maybe you consider to avail that chance if are working in NHS but I am not fully sure that whether your clock might set to zero if chooses this type of leave/visas.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... or-the-nhs

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:16 pm

Just in February is 725 As I was doing the second job as well + £1300= £2025
No I’m not working with NHS. 1st job as security and 2nd as postman with Royal Mail.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:25 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:22 pm
Since you haven't got any choice(alternative) and haven't got 12 months of payslips so the best bet might be to use P60 along with your all available payslips. Usually the P60 shouldnt be attached because in most cases it gives irrelevant/outdated income information but in your case coincidentally you will be applying extension in May and the P60 is usually be issued in April that means it might be helpful for you.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:41 pm
geoeng wrote:
Plenty of refusals can be searched under category B by using the search function where the applicant even missed one payslip.
Plenty of refusals?? I know someone who appplied with 8 payslips for CAT B salaried and application was successful. As long as those payslips covers those period the OP is relying upon then that should be fine.

I would love to see the link please! Thank you
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:49 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm
seagul wrote:
geoeng wrote:
Plenty of refusals?? I know someone who appplied with 8 payslips for CAT B salaried and application was successful. As long as those payslips covers those period the OP is relying upon then that should be fine.

Well if your friend wasn't a board member with his own traceable thread then it would be hard to believe on his experience. I remember one person who met someone on bus stop who shared his experience in achieving the citizenship who when cross checked here than knew that he was wrongly guided.
Without doubt under category B if someone has earned £18600 during the last 12 months then if he can prove it then can meet the criteria with lesser payslips but unfortunately in plenty of cases it actually resulted in refusal because caseworker want to see the required number of payslips. Not everyone applies under category B therefore a deep search is required which must be carried out by someone who actually has curiosity for this. Also there are a lot of areas which aren't fully covered in official guidance rather is only ascertained through personal experiences . For example a weired requirement under category B is to have employer letter from previous employers. Moreover, few members were also refused where caseworker deducted pension from their gross income. There are also instances where you actually have attached the required number of payslips but caseworker couldn't locate one or two then that also led towards refusal.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:05 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:49 pm
TODMATT wrote:
seagul wrote:
geoeng wrote:

Well if your friend wasn't a board member with his own traceable thread then it would be hard to believe on his experience. I remember one person who met someone on bus stop who shared his experience in achieving the citizenship who when cross checked here than knew that he was wrongly guided.
Without doubt under category B if someone has earned £18600 during the last 12 months then if he can prove it then can meet the criteria with lesser payslips but unfortunately in plenty of cases it actually resulted in refusal because caseworker want to see the required number of payslips. Not everyone applies under category B therefore a deep search is required which must be carried out by someone who actually has curiosity for this. Also there are a lot of areas which aren't fully covered in official guidance rather is only ascertained through personal experiences . For example a weired requirement under category B is to have employer letter from previous employers. Moreover, few members were also refused where caseworker deducted pension from their gross income. There are also instances where you actually have attached the required number of payslips but caseworker couldn't locate one or two then that also led towards refusal.

My friend was not registered on any group and it’s a shame we can’t share information where I can provide this information for you to see.

Caseworkers or ECO are meant to follow the guidance laid in the financial requirement of appendix FM and specified evidence.

If you look at those guidance carefully with deep understanding then you will see that the guidance didn’t say 12 months payslips is a MUST!

Appendix FM SE states

ii) “any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person.“

The guidance here didn’t say 12 months payslips but it clearly emphasis on “any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months” the guidance didn’t mentioned 12 months payslips but payslips covering those period the individual is relying upon.

The financial requirement appendix FM SE gave an example.

Example (c)
The applicant’s partner lives in the UK and is a fashion photographer who does short-term contract work for several agencies. He has periods without work and the amount he is paid varies from job to job. Over the last 12 months he has earned a total of £20,000. In the most recent 6 months his gross earnings are as follows: £3500, £0, £0, £2300, £3400, £500. The application is made on the basis of meeting the financial requirement under Category B non- salaried employment.
Under part (1) of Category B, the applicant’s partner’s current annual employment income = (gross earnings over the last 6 months, divided by 6) multiplied by 12
= ((3500+0+0+2300+3400+500) ÷ 6) x 12
= (9,700 ÷ 6) x 12
= £19,400
Under part (2) of Category B, the applicant’s partner’s actual employment income over last 12 months
= £20,000
So both part (1) and part (2) of Category B are met.“

Page 28

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf

Looking at the above example. Assuming you are the individual applying using the same example of the guidance, there’s no way you will be required to provide 12 months payslips except 6 months payslips covering those period of 12 months.

The first example mentioned in the same guidance will require the individual to provide 10 payslips because 3 months from current employer and 7 months from previous employer.

CAT B is a nightmare so in my opinion, guidance is clearly on what is needed to be provided.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:23 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:05 pm
seagul wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
seagul wrote:

My friend was not registered on any group and it’s a shame we can’t share information where I can provide this information for you to see.

Caseworkers or ECO are meant to follow the guidance laid in the financial requirement of appendix FM and specified evidence.

If you look at those guidance carefully with deep understanding then you will see that the guidance didn’t say 12 months payslips is a MUST!

Appendix FM SE states

ii) “any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person.“

The guidance here didn’t say 12 months payslips but it clearly emphasis on “any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months” the guidance didn’t mentioned 12 months payslips but payslips covering those period the individual is relying upon.

Example (c)
The applicant’s partner lives in the UK and is a fashion photographer who does short-term contract work for several agencies. He has periods without work and the amount he is paid varies from job to job. Over the last 12 months he has earned a total of £20,000. In the most recent 6 months his gross earnings are as follows: £3500, £0, £0, £2300, £3400, £500. The application is made on the basis of meeting the financial requirement under Category B non- salaried employment.
Under part (1) of Category B, the applicant’s partner’s current annual employment income = (gross earnings over the last 6 months, divided by 6) multiplied by 12
= (9,700 ÷ 6) x 12
= £19,400
Under part (2) of Category B, the applicant’s partner’s actual employment income over last 12 months
= £20,000

Page 28

Looking at the above example. Assuming you are the individual applying using the same example of the guidance, there’s no way you will be required to provide 12 months payslips except 6 months payslips covering those period of 12 months.

The first example mentioned in the same guidance will require the individual to provide 10 payslips because 3 months from current employer and 7 months from previous employer.

CAT B is a nightmare so in my opinion, guidance is clearly on what is needed to be provided.
One thing I guess you aren't picking is that even you haven't earned anything during a certain month/week probably due to taking unpaid leave or on zero hour & company have no work but still the payroll system will generate the payslip for that period. Also remember that meeting the criteria under category B through salaried employment involve slightly lesser documents such payslips in contrast of where you are relying on annualized average income through none-salaried person route as is in your quoted example.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:23 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:05 pm
seagul wrote:
TODMATT wrote:

Appendix FM SE states

Example (c)
= (9,700 ÷ 6) x 12
= £19,400
= £20,000

Page 28

One thing I guess you aren't picking is that even you haven't earned anything during a certain month/week probably due to taking unpaid leave or on zero hour & company have no work but still the payroll system will generate the payslip for that period. Also remember that meeting the criteria under category B through salaried employment involve slightly lesser documents such payslips in contrast of where you are relying on annualized average income through none-salaried person route as is in your quoted example.
Under CAT B, if you are not in employment for certain period then it is not
Mandatory to provide payslip for that period because gap is expected under CAT B hence the guidance is asking for income received in those period of 12 months if it will be equal to £18,600.

I am also aware that, some employers do issue payslips for period of unpaid leave etc. The key here is to ensure the individual has received income covering those period mentioned by the guidance.

I’m sorry but there’s no difference between applying under CAT B salaried or Non salaried except the way both of them are calculated at the date of the application and same evidence is required as mentioned in appendix FM SE.

I have given you evidence to support my point above. Like I said previously in the past that I respect you and appreciate what you contribute the group and I am not undermining your intelligence but it’s just better to follow the guidance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:06 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Mandatory to provide payslip for that period because gap is expected under CAT B hence the guidance is asking for income received in those period of 12 months if it will be equal to £18,600.

I am also aware that, some employers do issue payslips for period of unpaid leave etc. The key here is to ensure the individual has received income covering those period mentioned by the guidance.
Also do not forget that category B is not just for those who have been working for their employer from less than 6 months rather anyone even under category A can voluntarily chooses to use category B instead especially where they have been earning variable income or have lowest wage figure during the last 6 months then this route is an escape.
TODMATT wrote:
I’m sorry but there’s no difference between applying under CAT B salaried or Non salaried except the way both of them are calculated at the date of the application and same evidence is required as mentioned in appendix FM SE.
I m afraid but you are wrong because salaried employment just can only be proved with contract letter on the date of application in contrary of providing previous six months payslips. See following official quote:
5.3.7. The only difference in Category B between salaried and non-salaried employment is how
gross annual salary or employment income at the date of application is calculated:
Where the person is in salaried employment – the level of gross annual salary will be
as at the date of application. This must be evidenced by the latest payslip or the signed
contract of employment (if a payslip does not provide this information
).

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:22 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:06 pm
TODMATT wrote:

Also do not forget that category B is not just for those who have been working for their employer from less than 6 months rather anyone even under category A can voluntarily chooses to use category B instead especially where they have been earning variable income or have lowest wage figure during the last 6 months then this route is an escape.
TODMATT wrote:
I m afraid but you are wrong because salaried employment just can only be proved with contract letter on the date of application in contrary of providing previous six months payslips. See following official quote:
5.3.7. The only difference in Category B between salaried and non-salaried employment is how
gross annual salary or employment income at the date of application is calculated:
Where the person is in salaried employment – the level of gross annual salary will be
as at the date of application. This must be evidenced by the latest payslip or the signed
contract of employment (if a payslip does not provide this information
).
Yes of course you are right about that. I have a different view, I would prefer to use a recent payslips than to use a contract at the date of the application as I have come across some people who got refused as the caseworker got confused even though we know employment contract is NOT mandatory and majority of applicants I have come across use first payslip to meet the income requirement under CAT B salaried. This is my own view.

The fact still remain brother that, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT PAYSLIPS REQUIRED under CAT B. Provide me one single evidence in the appendix FM SE where it states you need 12 months payslips If you have been less than 6 months or on a variable income?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:44 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:22 pm
we know employment contract is NOT mandatory and majority of applicants I have come across use first payslip to meet the income requirement under CAT B salaried. This is my own view.
How about if you have to apply in Apr/May by using the last (latest) payslip then you will find your previously accumulated income as zero because of the arrival of new financial year. Then either using the employer letter or contract will be the only option.
TODMATT wrote:
The fact still remain brother that, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT PAYSLIPS REQUIRED under CAT B. Provide me one single evidence in the appendix FM SE where it states you need 12 months payslips If you have been less than 6 months or on a variable income?
You have already been repeatedly briefed that £18600 of income during the last 12 months can be proved with lesser payslips but many things come to surface through members experience. And probably according to some caseworkers the whole period of 12 months must be covered with continuous amount of payslips.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:58 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:44 pm
zero
seagul wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
we know employment contract is NOT mandatory and majority of applicants I have come across use first payslip to meet the income requirement under CAT B salaried. This is my own view.
How about if you have to apply in Apr/May by using the last (latest) payslip then you will find your previously accumulated income as zero because of the arrival of new financial year. Then either using the employer letter or contract will be the only option.
TODMATT wrote:
You have already been repeatedly briefed that ap
seagul wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
You have already been repeatedly briefed that £18600 of income during the last 12 months can be proved with lesser payslips but many things come to surface through members experience. And probably according to some caseworkers the whole period of 12 months must be covered with continuous amount of payslips.
£18600 of income during the last 12 months can be proved with lesser payslips but many things come to surface through members experience. And probably according to some caseworkers the whole period of 12 months must be covered with continuous amount of payslips.
Again it would depend on individual circumstances as if you started within April/May, you might want to wait till when you receive your first payslip or if you are paid middle of the month for example started working April 15 and company usually paid employee every middle of the month so next pay date will be May 15 and in that case, a recent payslip can still be used.

I will rather wait than to apply using employment contract and again this is from my own experience.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:57 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:58 pm

Again it would depend on individual circumstances as if you started within April/May, you might want to wait till when you receive your first payslip or if you are paid middle of the month for example started working April 15 and company usually paid employee every middle of the month so next pay date will be May 15 and in that case, a recent payslip can still be used.
What individual circumstances as the financial year is same for every paye worker despite having only the pay days different.
First payslip itself where you have recently started won't show your annual contractual income on the day of application in comparison of contract/employer letter. On the other hand if you have already been working and now you are applying than of course your payslip will give the information about your gross wages in the form of accumulation which will reset to zero by the end of March and from April onward it won't show the required gross income (same as said earlier). Which means you will need job contract/employer letter.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:59 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:57 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:58 pm

What individual circumstances as the financial year is same for every paye worker despite having only the pay days different.
First payslip itself where you have recently started won't show your annual contractual income on the day of application in comparison of contract/employer letter. On the other hand if you have already been working and now you are applying than of course your payslip will give the information about your gross wages in the form of accumulation which will reset to zero by the end of March and from April onward it won't show the required gross income (same as said earlier). Which means you will need job contract/employer letter.
That’s not true again it will depend on individual circumstances on how they are paid! You can’t speak for every individual about if their first payslip won’t show their contractual income except if the individual started working in April 15 but paid at the end of the April 30 then in this case we can assume it might make sense to use employment contract.

Here is an example.

how a payslip can be used. If you started working in April 15 and you are paid every middle of the month which means that payslip covering those period of April/May can easily be used towards meeting the requirement as the income received will use at the date of the application.

For example

April/May income was £1700 x 12 = £20,400.

You have stated your views but personally I will still wait till I receive first payslip based on the personal experience.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:44 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:59 pm
if the individual started working in April 15 but paid at the end of the April 30 then in this case we can assume it might make sense to use employment contract.
Well done now you have slightly learned this dilemma that you can't just put aside your contract because at various points attaching it becomes unavoidable as you have no other option.
TODMATT wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:59 pm
how a payslip can be used. If you started working in April 15 and you are paid every middle of the month which means that payslip covering those period of April/May can easily be used towards meeting the requirement as the income received will use at the date of the application.
Not necessarily in all cases it will work as because many employers especially subcontracting agencies when you newly join them hold some of your initial weeks salary especially during probation period. In that case your first payslip wont actually work means you cannot skip the importance of employer letter/contract.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:56 am

Well done now you have slightly learned this dilemma that you can't just put aside your contract because at various points attaching it becomes unavoidable as you have no other optiiob

Like I said above that, I will much prefer to wait in order to use a latest payslip and this is my own personal view than using employment contract which can confuse ECO since it is not a mandatory document according to appendix FM SE. If the payslip will be low and the individual is willing to wait till they have received full payslips so be it but I will not use employment contract for my application.

Not necessarily in all cases it will work as because many employers especially subcontracting agencies when you newly join them hold some of your initial weeks salary especially during probation period. In that case your first payslip wont actually work means you cannot skip the importance of employer letter/contract.

It is not all of them who hold your salary because I have personally work for them in the past. I got paid for every work I did weekly by cheque and none of them held my income.

This is the reason why i mentioned above that it will depend on individual circumstances with regards to how they are paid and which option favours them. I will stood by my views that, it is always better to get a latest payslip showing income received even if I have to wait full month.