ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Uploading documents for Form AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lub
Newly Registered

UKVCAS Uploading documents for Form AN

Post by lub » Sat May 02, 2020 2:42 pm

hi everyone,
I submitted my citizenship form on 30th April ,and when i was about to upload my documents it says it should be in grey scale or black and white.my all documents are ready but they are in color and each documents has size less than 6MB. i can not re scan now. i just wonder if i convert them in black and whit ?would that matter .
or should i re scan it ,but i do not have facility of scanning the documents now because everything is closed now.
please reply that would be much appreciated.
regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Uploading documents for Form AN

Post by CR001 » Sat May 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Colour is fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lub
Newly Registered

Post by lub » Sat May 02, 2020 11:06 pm

thank you for the reply, please confirm one more thing, my documents are in jpg format ,when i try to convert it into PDF it opens in browsers. is it OK if i upload in JPG ,because i am afraid if i upload in PDF browser it might wont open.
one more thing what should i upload in finances ?last 6 months payslips and bank statements?or letter for employment history from HMRC ,which i am also going to upload to the evidence of living in uk.
regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:03 am

What is your immigration history and route to ILR/PR?
one more thing what should i upload in finances ?last 6 months payslips and bank statements?or letter for employment history from HMRC ,which i am also going to upload to the evidence of living in uk.
You do NOT have to upload documents to every category there is. They are generic. Payslips, bank statements, employment history and address proof of residence is ONLY required if you have followed the EU rules route to PR and settled status.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lub
Newly Registered

Post by lub » Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 pm

i have ILR .Thank you for the reply ,please also confirm about JPG format ,i know they say Pdf proffered.but i have all the documents in JPG
kind regards

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:55 pm

If the instructions say "PDF preferred" ideally you should provide PDF, however the wording leaves it open as to which format you use. As JPG is a well known format I assume that can be used, unless there are further instructions as to what is or isn't accepted.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.