ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spousal visa: subsisting marriage & minimum income

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

spousal visa: subsisting marriage & minimum income

Post by 688148256 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:40 pm

How to proove marriage is subsisting and we intend to live together permanently as husband and wife? (paragraph (iii) of HC 395).

Also how much minimum NET income do they look for? (paragraph (iii) of HC 395).

How to overturn the above two paragraphs?

International telephone cards - can one use them as evidence instead of itemised telephone bills. I have heard BHC and AIT do not accept telephone cards as an evidence. Is this correct?

johnny

Post by johnny » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:13 pm

you can include :
- money transfer receipts western union
- my wife and I we did write a will in case of my death she will inherit me and she did the same thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- if you use the house online BT it can be printed online international calls
- a letter from family for instance mother in law both of you and how you love each other and want a life together bla bla bla
the ECO was very impressed specially about the will thing and said he is satisfied that we are genuine and we intend to live together but he refused my visa because of one document :cry:

hope this helps

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:27 pm

How to proove marriage is subsisting and we intend to live together permanently as husband and wife?
Your marriage certificate will prove that. Obviously legally registered one and translated in English if its in foreign language.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:35 pm

How to proove marriage is subsisting and we intend to live together permanently as husband and wife? (paragraph (iii) of HC 395).

Also how much minimum NET income do they look for? (paragraph (iii) of HC 395).

How to overturn the above two paragraphs?

International telephone cards - can one use them as evidence instead of itemised telephone bills. I have heard BHC and AIT do not accept telephone cards as an evidence. Is this correct?
These can be very difficult to prove. I think we need more more detailed reason why they have refused you on these two points. The ECO obviously has some doubt about the validity of your marriage as well as your funds and accomadation.

As regards international telephone cards, I dont think these are any useful, as you dont have proof (bill) to say that you used these to call your spouse. You could have used it for other reasons. Itemised telephone calls from a landline or mobile are required, as they are the best proof

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:53 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.