ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NationalityCOVIDUKVCASReminders

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shahid78

NationalityCOVIDUKVCASReminders

Post by shahid78 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:08 pm

Hi All,

I applied for Naturlization for my family in last week of May, yesterday (Saturday) i received an eamil from email address " NationalityCOVIDUKVCASReminders@homeoffice.gov.uk" stating that

"Following your recent application for Naturalisation on xx-May-2022 you should have enrolled your biometrics (scanned fingerprints and photograph) inline with the process set out when you completed your online application. You were informed that you had 45 working days from the date of your application to enrol your biometrics." They also mentioned

If you do not attend an appointment and enrol your biometric information your application will be rejected as invalid.

I was given an option of IDV because they could use previously given biomertic, I uploaded all docs VIA UKVCAS website and sent pics of family VIA IDV app, after submission i was told i do not need to contact anymore to UKVCAS and if home office will need any documents they will contatct me directly.

My question is what shall i do now when i have already uplaoded docs and used IDV app?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: NationalityCOVIDUKVCASReminders

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:22 am

doraramu84
India

Post by doraramu84 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:27 am

Hi,

Could you please share if you had any update on this?

I received the same email for my son today and really worried what it means.

thanks,

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:07 pm

doraramu84 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:27 am
Hi,

Could you please share if you had any update on this?

I received the same email for my son today and really worried what it means.

thanks,
Hi,

I called UKVCAS they told me its most likely a mistake and they are getting many other calls like this and they were not sure why their number is mentioned in email, they advised me to contact home office, when i contacted home office a lady gave me an email address "support@homeoffice.gov.uk" to ask them this question, i also find another email adress "nationalitybiometrics@homeoffice.gov.uk" on this foroum, i have sent email to both emails adressess about a week ago but i have not received any reply since then, i received an automated reply when sent email and in that automated reply they mentioned it will take 14 days to get reply and do not contact them before 14 days.

Regards
Shahid

doraramu84
India

Post by doraramu84 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:21 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have been told the same. Have sent email to nationalitybiometrics email address and got the sutomatic reply. But they have not replied.

There is nothing I can do at the moment. So just waiting.