ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements related

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashokccs

Bank Statements related

Post by ashokccs » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:38 am

Hi Friends,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 this week and all the docs are ready except that in my bank stmts, my surname is missing as per the bank records... will this any negative effect pls explain...

awaiting your reply...
Ash.

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 pm

In my openion yes it will be negative..
I would request bank to update my family name in their records and ask for a letter from the bank explaining this..

something like...

i.e A/C xxxxx belongs to Mr xxxx xxxx living at xxx address. added the family name on this date....

ashokccs

Post by ashokccs » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 pm

nksg wrote:In my openion yes it will be negative..
I would request bank to update my family name in their records and ask for a letter from the bank explaining this..

something like...

i.e A/C xxxxx belongs to Mr xxxx xxxx living at xxx address. added the family name on this date....
Thanks for the prompt reply "nksg", I would request them to update the name and will collect the stmts later around 15th of march... will this is idle time to apply for Tier 1 keeping the new rules in mind???

And more over can you pls let me know how old the documents being submitted can be??? is it 7days old or 1 month???

awaiting your reply,
Ash.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Ashokccs,

As long as you post your application before the "rule change date" you will be considered under old rule only.
Application date is considered depending on the how you send application. Guidance notes mentioned it as below:

Royal Mail: Date of despatch
Courier: Date received by HO.

ashokccs wrote:
nksg wrote:In my openion yes it will be negative..

something like...

Thanks for the prompt reply "nksg", I would request them to update the name and will collect the stmts later around 15th of march... will this is idle time to apply for Tier 1 keeping the new rules in mind???

And more over can you pls let me know how old the documents being submitted can be??? is it 7days old or 1 month???

awaiting your reply,
Ash.