ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist Visa - Flight Confirmation needed for Visa appl. ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dsab85

Tourist Visa - Flight Confirmation needed for Visa appl. ?

Post by dsab85 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am

Hi,

we are currently in the process of preparing my Mother in Laws Tourist Visa application and we believe we have all the necessary documents together.

We were just wondering if they also require a Flight confirmation or a Ticket when applying for the Visa? When we lived in Ireland and applied for her Irish Visa they wanted to see proof of International Health Insurance Cover and a confirmed flight booking.

But it is not stated on the UK Embassy Site as required documents.

Regards,
dsab

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:19 am

No you dont need to book tickets in Advance for UK visa... Atleast that ws the case with my parents..

They booked the flight after they got the visa..

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 pm

This is not right forum for this question. Anyway, you do not need to book the ticket before getting visa, but in visa application form you do need to fill out a proposed itinerary. It is required to mention in application. My parents and me did same for our recent trip to UK.
nksg wrote:No you dont need to book tickets in Advance for UK visa... Atleast that ws the case with my parents..

They booked the flight after they got the visa..