ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service in VFS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alladin

Premium Service in VFS

Post by alladin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for tier 1 dependent visa in VFS, Chennai by end of April. Has anyone used the premium service they are offering? :?

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/services.aspx

I am bit short of holidays and would like to take the dependent with me, although it doesn't say of any faster processing.
It still mentions "Faster submission of applications at the visa application centre"

Just giving a blind try. If anyone has used this service, please share the experience.

thanks,
alladin

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Premium Service is nothing but just reduced waiting time. You can submit your application in lesser time than others else nothing.

alladin

Post by alladin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 pm

smarty1277 wrote:Premium Service is nothing but just reduced waiting time. You can submit your application in lesser time than others else nothing.
Thanks for the reply.Ya, I understand it from the web page, but may I ask whether you have used this facility?

thanks,
alladin

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:09 pm

When I knew the reality me this Premium Service then I saved that amount for something much better... :)
alladin wrote:
smarty1277 wrote:Premium Service is nothing but just reduced waiting time. You can submit your application in lesser time than others else nothing.
Thanks for the reply.Ya, I understand it from the web page, but may I ask whether you have used this facilit
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "