ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accounatant Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

karani

Accounatant Letter

Post by karani » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Hi All

I've read under many topics in the forum that if you are using an accounatants letter, it should have the membership no of the accountant. If I'm getting a letter from a firm of Charted accountants , do i need to include the firms registration no. or something?

thanks

tata522

Post by tata522 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 pm

as you are paying the accountant tell him to mention the reg no on the accountant letter.In many refusals they mention we cannot verify the accountant registered with a registered body.

ChetanOjha

Re: Accounatant Letter

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:16 pm

letterhead of accountant will have all these info already.
karani wrote:Hi All

I've read under many topics in the forum that if you are using an accounatants letter, it should have the membership no of the accountant. If I'm getting a letter from a firm of Charted accountants , do i need to include the firms registration no. or something?

thanks

karani

Post by karani » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Thank you both for your replies. Unfortunately I was told that accountant letter header doesn't have the indervidual accountant membership no as it's a firm of acccounatnts and they're not willing to change their standard letter head. I'm gonna try and include the membership no of the accounatnt in the body of the letter itself. should this be sufficient?

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:50 am

karani wrote:Thank you both for your replies. Unfortunately I was told that accountant letter header doesn't have the indervidual accountant membership no as it's a firm of acccounatnts and they're not willing to change their standard letter head. I'm gonna try and include the membership no of the accounatnt in the body of the letter itself. should this be sufficient?
Should be fine
Goodluck.

karani

Post by karani » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 am