ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cos increase question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abhi202206
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Cos increase question

Post by abhi202206 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Hi all,
I am not sure whether this is the right place to post but would request some support from active members. I received an offer and I am waiting for the company to issue me undefined COS. The HR informed me that they requested additional COS on 6th Jan 2023 but are currently waiting for the request to be approved.

They told that once the previous request is approved then they will apply for another batch of requests. Since the current time for additional COS is 18 weeks so if the company follows this process then in that scenario it would around 36 weeks for me to be issued with a CoS.

My question is whether is it possible to cancel the current request and apply for additional allocation using the priority service. If that is an option then in that scenario we might be issued with the CoS quickly.

Any help or suggestion from the members would be really appreciated.

haji15217
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Cos increase question

Post by haji15217 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:16 pm

Hi, I am in a similar position. Did you manage to get your situation sorted?

abhi202206
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by abhi202206 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:02 am

The situation is still not yet sorted out. The company informed that they made a request for additional undefined CoS allocation for me on 6th Mar but that still hasn't been approved. Currently they informed that the additional CoS allocation requests are getting approved on an average of 4-6 weeks but can't be sure if those timelines are met. Priority is difficult to get through and its difficult for them to apply everyday so I have still not received the CoS

King heart
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by King heart » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:18 pm

I am in the same situation mine was submitted on 14th December 2020. Till today 30th April am still waiting. Is almost 5 months now I was told that it will be approve there's delayed in home office issuing COS now. Honestly the waiting is frustrating