ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in skilled worker visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

faixa
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Delay in skilled worker visa

Post by faixa » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:46 pm

Skilled worked visa
job switching
Inside Uk

Hi, I have done my bio on 21 June, and it's almost 9 weeks not but no response from HO, it's clearly mentioned on the website that the process will take 4-8 weeks, But no response yet. They are not responding to the phone number provided. I have already resigned from my previous job and am currently jobless because of visa delays. Please give me some advice what should I do in this situation. To whom I contact to escalate my application?

NewBury
Newly Registered

Re: Delay in skilled worker visa

Post by NewBury » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:04 am

Hi,

I take it you have applied using standard visa and I am in similar situation. My biometric was 6th June and it’s frustrating. I have escalated to local MP and they say it’s now escalated to HO but their response will take 20 working days.

Rachael0101
Newly Registered

Post by Rachael0101 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:34 pm

hi,
Has any one of you received your visa decsion?

I applied inside UK on July 13th and did Biometric on August 4 but I have not received decision yet

badri
Newly Registered
India

Post by badri » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:55 pm

I have attended biometric on 19th July Priority Skilled worker visa. Inside UK application. No response yet..

Mehrdaaad
Iran

Post by Mehrdaaad » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:24 am

Rachael0101 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:34 pm
hi,
Has any one of you received your visa decsion?

I applied inside UK on July 13th and did Biometric on August 4 but I have not received decision yet

I applied outside of UK on 9the July and did my biometric on 13th July.
I just received an escalation sheffield work route email on 17th August asked my correct GWF number an details. Thats all