ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Health & Care Worker Visa Hours/Annual Salary decrease but above minimum threshold

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ASHIKACR
Newly Registered

Health & Care Worker Visa Hours/Annual Salary decrease but above minimum threshold

Post by ASHIKACR » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:21 am

Hello,
I’m sorry if this type of question has been posted before as I couldn’t find a similar one.
I was assigned an undefined COS (inside the UK) and my visa was granted to work with my new employer.
(Both previous and current visa category is health & care worker visa.)
I just started this week and my concern here is that, seems like my hours & annual salary mentioned on the COS is different to what I’ll be actually getting.
Hours mentioned on COS : 40hrs but shifts are created for 37hrs.
Therefore annual salary will accordingly decrease, however above the minimum threshold required for this health care visa category.

So my question is that;
1. Will this be a breach and will this cause any problem?
2. Is there anyway that my employer could change the hours and gross annual salary on the SMS system?
3. If above both aren’t possible should I reapply for visa?
4. If the change can be done on SMS system, will this cause any problems to me during visa renewal or applying for ILR as it would show a decrease in salary?

Kindly help. Thanks in advance!

ASHIKACR
Newly Registered

Re: Health & Care Worker Visa Hours/Annual Salary decrease but above minimum threshold

Post by ASHIKACR » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:09 pm

Hello.. any help on my query would be greatly appreciated!! 🙏

ASHIKACR
Newly Registered

Re: Health & Care Worker Visa Hours/Annual Salary decrease but above minimum threshold

Post by ASHIKACR » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:25 am

Can somebody kindly help me on this query please🙏🙏🙏

arts99

Post by arts99 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:19 am

Hi,

What is the SOC used?
What is the hourly salary?

What is the rate and hours mentioned on your CoS?

Has your application been approved?

How many hours you are actually working and what hourly rate you are paid?

Thank you