ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS asking for more fees even after BRP is received

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Taq
Newly Registered

IHS asking for more fees even after BRP is received

Post by Taq » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:28 am

Hi members,

My ILR dependent had received their successful decision almost 2 months after submitting the application and also received the BRP . Shortly after few days home office atlas sends below email asking for more IHS fees.

Should I need to pay for this or ignore? It appears to be a mistake from their end but what are your thoughts? I cannot reach home office help line to get a clarification.

The IHS fees was calculated by the home office portal itself whilst application was made initially.

-------------------
We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

The correct International Health Surcharge fee must be paid. Your visa grant date will be amended to provide you with a 3-year visa – in line with the main applicants indefinite Leave to Remain status.

You have only paid £1560.00 which covers a period of 30 months although your visa will be issued for the period of 3 years. This means that an outstanding amount of £312.00 is due to be paid.

Therefore, please pay the required amount as soon as possible so that we can process your application accordingly.
Please use the link below in order to make your top up payment;

--------------

Much appreciated

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: IHS asking for more fees even after BRP is received

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:41 pm

Taq wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:28 am
Hi members,

My ILR dependent had received their successful decision almost 2 months after submitting the application and also received the BRP . Shortly after few days home office atlas sends below email asking for more IHS fees.

Should I need to pay for this or ignore? It appears to be a mistake from their end but what are your thoughts? I cannot reach home office help line to get a clarification.

The IHS fees was calculated by the home office portal itself whilst application was made initially.

-------------------
We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:

The correct International Health Surcharge fee must be paid. Your visa grant date will be amended to provide you with a 3-year visa – in line with the main applicants indefinite Leave to Remain status.

You have only paid £1560.00 which covers a period of 30 months although your visa will be issued for the period of 3 years. This means that an outstanding amount of £312.00 is due to be paid.

Therefore, please pay the required amount as soon as possible so that we can process your application accordingly.
Please use the link below in order to make your top up payment;

--------------

Much appreciated
How many months leave was granted and how much IHS you paid?

Taq
Newly Registered

Re: IHS asking for more fees even after BRP is received

Post by Taq » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:25 am

Hi @AmazonianX

Currently leave granted is for 24 months + 3 weeks and IHS fees paid was £1560.

As per home office:
"You have only paid £1560.00 which covers a period of 30 months although your visa will be issued for the period of 3 years. This means that an outstanding amount of £312.00 is due to be paid."

Thanks