ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled worker visa Offshore worker

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amalvjakl
Newly Registered
India

Skilled worker visa Offshore worker

Post by amalvjakl » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:21 pm

hi sir,

i got a job offer to work in uk offshore. and my visa is offshore worker visa and i will be working on rotation one month on and off so can anyone tell me about this offshore worker visa and what are the documents i need in India for applying this visa. all my expenses are paid by the company but i have to take the offshore worker visa from India and they will provide the amount for that but i don't know what are the documents i need for visa submittion and non of the agencies have any idea about this Visa and in the uk visa site they don't provide the document details. so please help me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Skilled worker visa Offshore worker

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:32 pm

You should probably be asking the employer about this. It is not a common visa that is asked about on the forum so unsure if anyone can help you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.