ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

franchising business in uk & visa enquiries

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cakeinlondon
Newly Registered
Thailand

franchising business in uk & visa enquiries

Post by cakeinlondon » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Since tier 1 entrepernuer visa is now no longer available to apply, if we want to do business in UK or be a partner in an existing business in UK or do franchising in UK after study for master degree which visa can i apply for??

I first thought innovator would be for this one but i guess its not as innovator visa will have to be innovative and something new so this mean it cannot be an existing business in uk which mean i cnt do franchise under this visa type or be a partner in an existing business here right?? What would be the other alternative please??

All i know so far is we can still switch from tier 1 graduate entrepernuer to tier 1 entrepreneur visa but how can we make sure to get the sponsorship from the university first?? Is there anyway to guarantee a sponsorship from them?? Or its not possible to get sponsorship from the university for the existing business in uk ??

please help me im really stuck ..

zimba
Mood:

Re: franchising business in uk & visa enquiries

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Business visas in the UK are currently aimed at people who want to build innovative or new startups. Endorsements are not given to people who want to open franchise or corner shops
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: franchising business in uk & visa enquiries

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur route is also closed to new applicants. Sonic you hold a tier 4, you only have the start up visa or tier 2 as options.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.