ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement Letter sent to wrong address

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Acknowledgement Letter sent to wrong address

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi
I recently applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I received my biometrics letter on 13 sep 2012 and went to post office on 14 sep to record my biometrics. Only yesterday, my neighbour gave me my acknowledgement letter. i checked the letter and home office have put a wrong address on my acknowledgement letter. However, they put right address on my biometric letter.

How can I get my address corrected on acknowledgement letter?
Thanks

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm

You don't need to have the address corrected on the acknowledgement letter as it seems like a typo. As the biometrics letter is sent after the acknowledgement letter, it means they already got the right address in file. As long as you wrote the correct address in the application form.

Regards

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 am

bruteforce wrote:You don't need to have the address corrected on the acknowledgement letter as it seems like a typo. As the biometrics letter is sent after the acknowledgement letter, it means they already got the right address in file. As long as you wrote the correct address in the application form.

Regards
yes that makes complete sense, thanks for your response.

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:06 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:
bruteforce wrote:You don't need to have the address corrected on the acknowledgement letter as it seems like a typo. As the biometrics letter is sent after the acknowledgement letter, it means they already got the right address in file. As long as you wrote the correct address in the application form.

Regards
Hi, I've sent you a message. Please check your inbox and respond.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Acknowledgement Letter sent to wrong address

Post by tuliprose » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:Hi
I recently applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I received my biometrics letter on 13 sep 2012 and went to post office on 14 sep to record my biometrics. Only yesterday, my neighbour gave me my acknowledgement letter. i checked the letter and home office have put a wrong address on my acknowledgement letter. However, they put right address on my biometric letter.

Thanks
As you got biometrics letter on right address therefore you should not worry.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Re: Acknowledgement Letter sent to wrong address

Post by entreprenuer11 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm

tuliprose wrote:
entreprenuer11 wrote:Hi

Thanks
As you got biometrics letter on right address therefore you should not worry.