ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review delay

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

s2weety
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Administrative Review delay

Post by s2weety » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:21 pm

I had submitted my Administrative Review on 24th May 2019 for my Tier 1 Entrepreneur outside UK. Received an email from the home office on 28th June stating, " We are currently making further enquiries regarding your application, if we are unable to assess your application by 12th July 2019, we will contact you further."

Until today no further email received. I am still confused as to what could be the reason, is it normal that they dint reply by 12th July 2019? Should I wait for their further email?. or Should I contact them, if yes will that make a negative impact of pressurizing them to make decision? how much more time should I wait?

Anyone have faced this situation. Kindly guide me urgently, I shall be highly obliged.

Kind regards,

S2weety

marcnath

Re: Administrative Review delay

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Unfortunately, there are no "normal" timelines in the Tier 1 Ent process.

Feel free to contact them - there is nothing negative about that.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

s2weety
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by s2weety » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm

I am highly obliged to have your response marcnath. I approached my solicitor and he advised me that we should not pressurize them, let them take their time. I just want to understand one thing that is it normal for the home office not replying back if they need more time.

Can I have more response with regards to my query? plz

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:04 pm

s2weety wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm
I am highly obliged to have your response marcnath. I approached my solicitor and he advised me that we should not pressurize them, let them take their time. I just want to understand one thing that is it normal for the home office not replying back if they need more time.

Can I have more response with regards to my query? plz
Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.