ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple business accounts

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hycer22
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Multiple business accounts

Post by hycer22 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:27 pm

Hi members!

I am switching from the GE visa to the Tier 1E visa this year and now preparing documents. The guidance says that if funds are held in multiple banks, documents from those bank accounts must have the same date on them. I understand it because they don't want people to cheat by moving funds between accounts and show statements with different dates.

My question is whether this apply to business accounts as well or just for people who keep the funds in their personal accounts? My company has 2 business accounts and I have invested 50k in the business. There are around 10k in 1 account and 40k in another. I have spent some of the funds for business activities so the number doesn't add up to 50k anyway even if I provide documents with same date on them. Also, the annual accounts and statements that show transactions from my personal account should already proof I've invested 50k in the business. Thanks in advance for your help.

marcnath

Re: Multiple business accounts

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:56 am

That was only applicable to showing access to funds.

If you are claiming points for money already invested, it should be irrelevant.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

hycer22
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Re: Multiple business accounts

Post by hycer22 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:47 am

marcnath wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:56 am
That was only applicable to showing access to funds.

If you are claiming points for money already invested, it should be irrelevant.
Many thanks!!