ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant extension with main applicant on ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sagarsony
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

PBS Dependant extension with main applicant on ILR

Post by sagarsony » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Hello All ,

I'm Currently holding an ILR ,which is valid until December 2024 ( based on Tier 1 Entrepreneur )

I want to apply for visa extension for my wife . Since her 5 years continues stay in UK is not getting completed before her current visa expiry date jan 2021, she is not qualifying for her ILR until Oct 2021 ,So I believe she needs to apply for an extension.

Below is my wife's visa history :-

-She came to uk in Nov 2016 as my PBS dependent leave to enter = Valid from Nov 2016 to Nov 2017.

- Her visa got extended as PBS dependent leave to remain = valid from Jan 2018 expiring on Jan 2021

My questions / queries are below :-

1) Since her visa is getting expired in Jan 2021: in order to continue her stay with me, which visa category she should be applying for now ? please share link for application form if possible.

2) Does she required to submit any English language requirements ?

3) Can I provide my personal UK bank statements for last 3/6 moths + payslips to show the maintenance fund requirements ? and how much it should be ?

4) Apart from Utility bills / council tax bills having our both names on it , what proof does it require to prove that , we are staying together ?

5) Do we need to submit marriage certificate ?

6) Could you please share document list to support her visa application ?

Your any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

srsw

Re: PBS Dependant extension with main applicant on ILR

Post by srsw » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:32 pm

1. Same visa as last extension.

Check applying within UK section.
https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members

2. No. But read the guidance in the above link which answers all your questions.

3. Yes, £630 for each dependant.

4. Cohabitation proofs are required for ILR application. I don't think you need for PBS dependent extension, but your checklist/guidance should clarify on that. Same for 5 & 6.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.