ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should we switch to 10 year rout

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shahbazali
- thin ice -

should we switch to 10 year rout

Post by shahbazali » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 am

50 K Accelerated rout via 10 jobs
applied on 7 Dec 2017.
Received email in Jan 2018 that applicants will be interviewed.
applied for SAR and all points were awarded in SAR and last progress was as "Case has been transferred to interview departmanet" and interview dept mentioned "waiting for Questionair performa from case worker"
till now 16 months passed no interview or decission arrived.
my 10 years have also completed one month ago.
in December 2019 my 5 years on T1 will also complete.
I have 4 dependants as well.

Should I switch my application to 10 year rout or wait for interview or decission.?
if I switch to 10 yrs rout then my dependants will get ILR in Mar 2021 and if I get ILR on same rout then they will get ILR in Dec 2019.
thanks

marcnath

Re: should we switch to 10 year rout

Post by marcnath » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:39 am

shahbazali wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 am
50 K Accelerated rout via 10 jobs
applied on 7 Dec 2017.
Received email in Jan 2018 that applicants will be interviewed.
applied for SAR and all points were awarded in SAR and last progress was as "Case has been transferred to interview departmanet" and interview dept mentioned "waiting for Questionair performa from case worker"
till now 16 months passed no interview or decission arrived.
my 10 years have also completed one month ago.
in December 2019 my 5 years on T1 will also complete.
I have 4 dependants as well.

Should I switch my application to 10 year rout or wait for interview or decission.?
if I switch to 10 yrs rout then my dependants will get ILR in Mar 2021 and if I get ILR on same rout then they will get ILR in Dec 2019.
thanks
You need to decide whether you want to switch or not yourself.

If you switch to 10 yr route, then the dependant's have to apply for FLR (M) and have to complete 5 years on that visa before applying for ILR i.e. in 2024.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

shahbazali
- thin ice -

Post by shahbazali » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:36 am

my dependant's 10 years are completing in march 2021 so they would be able to apply for ILR in Feb 2021.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:46 pm

shahbazali wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:36 am
my dependant's 10 years are completing in march 2021 so they would be able to apply for ILR in Feb 2021.
ok
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

shahbazali
- thin ice -

Post by shahbazali » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:18 pm

my decision is based on one factor please advise.

if I vary my application to 10 years rout, "will home office still take my interview or they will decide without interview" what is common practice?

thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:52 pm

shahbazali wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:18 pm
my decision is based on one factor please advise.

if I vary my application to 10 years rout, "will home office still take my interview or they will decide without interview" what is common practice?

thanks
I don't think there is any common practice.

As part of your ILR(LR), HO has to check that your stay on T1E had no violations. So they could interview you. The only thing is genuineness is not a criteria for consideration of ILR(LR). But fraudulent submissions are still a negative.