ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa PAP Reconsideration

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nandini Eravathri
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 1 Dependent Visa PAP Reconsideration

Post by Nandini Eravathri » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 pm

Hi
Need help from you guys who have experienced the same issue or heard about this?

I have applied for PBS Tier 1 Dependent visa for my husband its getting rejected saying "Relationship is not genuine" all the times even though I have submitted all the evidence. Now they asked for 90 days for PAP reconsideration will i get the result on or before 90days or will it take more time??
please help
11/02/2021- First application raised for entry clearance as a partner of an
Entrepreneur
12/02/2021 - Application was refused
16/02/2021 - Admin Review
21/04/2021 - Refused AR
26/04/2021 - 2nd Application
10/05/2021 - 2nd Application refused
02/06/2021 - 3rd Application
10/06/2021- 3rd refused
15/06/2021- Admin Review
15/09/2021 - refused AR
23/09/2021 - Pre Action Protocol
25/10/2021 - Reconsideration email(asked for 90 days)
Still not got any response

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa PAP Reconsideration

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:38 am

Which category tier 1 have you applied for?

What is the exact wording of the refusals, taking out names etc?

What relationship evidence did you submit with the applications?

When and where did you get married?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nandini Eravathri
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Nandini Eravathri » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:38 pm

I have applied visa for my husband as entry clearance as the spouse of a Points Based System Migrant in the
United Kingdom

" I accept that arranged marriages are a normal part of Indian culture, however given the brevity and current circumstances of your marriage I am not satisfied that it is currently both genuine and subsisting, you have been married for less than 5 months, lived together for less than 2 months and have spent 3 months of
your marriage living apart."

“(d) The marriage or civil partnership, or relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership, must
be genuine and subsisting at the time the application is made.”

I have submitted all the evidences call and chat history, wedding invitation, marriage photos, marriage certificate, bank statements etc..

I got married one year back exactly on Jan 06 2021 which is arranged marriage still struggling for a visa to get my husband here

Aea19

Post by Aea19 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:59 pm

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do if they ask for reconsideration.,.there is no time limit even if the say e month or 6 months..u just have to wait .....in my case the response was so much late but it was positive....so hope for the best.

Nandini Eravathri
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Nandini Eravathri » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:13 pm

Haven't got any response even after 3 months. we(our Soliciter) mailed them to reply back in 14 days so that we can go further. Can we withdraw reconsideration if we do not get any email back
we are thinking to withdrawn the reconsideration application and dropping the new application.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:05 pm

Reconsideration means the original application is still being processed. A new application will render your dependant an overstayer
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Nandini Eravathri
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Nandini Eravathri » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:27 pm

Hi
Really need your help guys
please Suggest
we have sent the pap letter, HMO said they will reconsider the application and asked for 90days it has been more than 4months(120 days) haven't received any response
we have emailed HMO and asked to respond within 14 days saying that its more than 1 year still waiting for my husband to join me in the UK
I asked my solicitor again today he said it is better to go for Judicial Review after 1 week(if we not got any response)
What you guys suggest please let me know
it's been more than one year we got married it is very difficult to live away from him.
If we go for judicial review how many days it might take please let me know
Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:46 pm

Nandini Eravathri wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:27 pm
Hi
Really need your help guys
please Suggest
we have sent the pap letter, HMO said they will reconsider the application and asked for 90days it has been more than 4months(120 days) haven't received any response
we have emailed HMO and asked to respond within 14 days saying that its more than 1 year still waiting for my husband to join me in the UK
I asked my solicitor again today he said it is better to go for Judicial Review after 1 week(if we not got any response)
What you guys suggest please let me know
it's been more than one year we got married it is very difficult to live away from him.
If we go for judicial review how many days it might take please let me know
Thanks
I can empathize, this is something that really goes beyond. They say they understand arranged marriages but really don't if they are expecting a long relationship period.

Having said that, given that it is under reconsideration and they haven't made a final decision, I am not sure what a JR would do. JR is meant to review a decision, and if a decision is not made ....

I am not a legal expert, so you should seek proper legal advice from a second solicitor also.

Have you tried reaching out to your MP?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Nandini Eravathri
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Nandini Eravathri » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:54 pm

Hi
Received an email from homeoffice(workstudyexternal) aking to send last 12 months relationship proofs.
i have sent all my proofs to them. Please let me know in how many days will i get response from them.

Thanks

Humaira06
Newly Registered

Post by Humaira06 » Wed May 18, 2022 7:16 pm

I applied for my husband's visa as a PBS dependant and his visa was refused for same reason as your's that "marriage is not genuine and subsisting and we are not satisfied". I applied for Admin Review on 15th of March 2022 and provided the relevant answers to the questions raised by Entry Clearance Officer, it's been 2months still no reply, any idea how long will it take for AR decision?