ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - again

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - again

Post by cappachino » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:55 pm

I am sick of people locking posts.
Just because you have been authorized to do so does not mean you go around locking posts.
Post are to be locked if they are vulgar etc
Not because you think they are not relevant.
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THRU - TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR ROUTE. so you have no idea what a person going through this route goes thru.
I am posting on this forum for longer than you and want to help others. i got what i wanted from this forum and its time for me to return the favor.
STOP OR YOU WILL BE THE CAUSE OF THIS FORUM GOING DOWN LIKE OTHER FORUM WHERE NO ONE GOES BECAUSE OF SUCH REASONS.
You have a problem with something learn to argue here rather than posting one liners and LOCKING the topic just because you feel like doing so.

Hello All
At last, finally extension visa approved:
Time line:
Applied : 12 July 2016
Interview : 23 September 2016
BRP, IHS refund and Documents received today : 25 January 2017
Approval date on BRP : 23 January 2017
If I can be of assistance to anyone please fell free to post here (any questions are welcome, after all its an open forum)
Regards

mdm
BANNED
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by mdm » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Totally agree.

Again stop locking the posts.
Enough is enough.

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:07 pm

I agree.

The moderators are taking things too far and discouraging many people from posting or asking questions. I am been a quiet observer and I'm sure many people share the same sentiment.

This section was never like this 2012-2014.

We encouraged each other, shared our experiences regarding applications, asked questions and provided answers without intimidation from the moderators.

I wish they can just relax a bit and stop the urge to quickly lock a thread or dictate what questions should be asked.

As long as a question is immigration related, we should be free to ask and get a response.

Mrchaany
Senior Member
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:10 pm

I agree with cappuccino,
His all posts and comments are reasonable,
No breach of the forum terms and conditions.
Regards
IUk
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Congrats bro.

Thanks for sharing and offering to answer questions.

Zimba88 is not the only person that should be allowed to jump on every thread posting answers. Nobody' has the monopoly of knowledge. Other users should be encouraged to answer questions regarding their own experience with the application process.

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by cappachino » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Thank you all.
Feel free to ask questions and I will do my utmost to help/answer.
After all till yesterday I was in the same boat.
Regards

businessmen aces
Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:07 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by businessmen aces » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:18 pm

cappachino wrote:I am sick of people locking posts.
Just because you have been authorized to do so does not mean you go around locking posts.
Post are to be locked if they are vulgar etc
Not because you think they are not relevant.
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THRU - TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR ROUTE. so you have no idea what a person going through this route goes thru.
I am posting on this forum for longer than you and want to help others. i got what i wanted from this forum and its time for me to return the favor.
STOP OR YOU WILL BE THE CAUSE OF THIS FORUM GOING DOWN LIKE OTHER FORUM WHERE NO ONE GOES BECAUSE OF SUCH REASONS.
You have a problem with something learn to argue here rather than posting one liners and LOCKING the topic just because you feel like doing so.

Hello All
At last, finally extension visa approved:
Time line:
Applied : 12 July 2016
Interview : 23 September 2016
BRP, IHS refund and Documents received today : 25 January 2017
Approval date on BRP : 23 January 2017
If I can be of assistance to anyone please fell free to post here (any questions are welcome, after all its an open forum)
Regards
Hi Cappachino CONGRATS on your extension and i agree with you there is no harm if you posted your timelines after all you got the visa after more than 6 months waiting and want to share good news and timelines with others.

All the best for your future

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79050
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:20 pm

businessmen aces wrote:Hi Cappachino CONGRATS on your extension and i agree with you there is no harm if you posted your timelines after all you got the visa after more than 6 months waiting and want to share good news and timelines with others.

All the best for your future
No one was disputing Cappachino posting about the successful application or timeline! :shock:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mrchaany
Senior Member
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi
Have you involved Your MP
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Ams2013
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by Ams2013 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Many congratulation Friend on your long waited Extention application.

I am also surprised what caused for your first post being blocked !

If the person who blocked your earlier post could explain the reasons so it would be a learning curve for the rest of the members.

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by cappachino » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
businessmen aces wrote:Hi Cappachino CONGRATS on your extension and i agree with you there is no harm if you posted your timelines after all you got the visa after more than 6 months waiting and want to share good news and timelines with others.

All the best for your future
No one was disputing Cappachino posting about the successful application or timeline! :shock:
The problem is posts being locked.
Everyone comes here to gain knowledge from others experience so again lets get back to helping others who are in need and stop locking the post because one feels like it.

hellostar
- thin ice -
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:00 am

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:36 pm

cappachino wrote:I am sick of people locking posts.
Just because you have been authorized to do so does not mean you go around locking posts.
Post are to be locked if they are vulgar etc
Not because you think they are not relevant.
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THRU - TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR ROUTE. so you have no idea what a person going through this route goes thru.
I am posting on this forum for longer than you and want to help others. i got what i wanted from this forum and its time for me to return the favor.
STOP OR YOU WILL BE THE CAUSE OF THIS FORUM GOING DOWN LIKE OTHER FORUM WHERE NO ONE GOES BECAUSE OF SUCH REASONS.
You have a problem with something learn to argue here rather than posting one liners and LOCKING the topic just because you feel like doing so.

Hello All
At last, finally extension visa approved:
Time line:
Applied : 12 July 2016
Interview : 23 September 2016
BRP, IHS refund and Documents received today : 25 January 2017
Approval date on BRP : 23 January 2017
If I can be of assistance to anyone please fell free to post here (any questions are welcome, after all its an open forum)
Regards
I do agree with Cappachino
try not to block the thread if its not your interest
i saw other day some tried to start Business consultancy Thread and he invited everyone who was running business consultancy business, but moderator straight away blocked the thread. as i am in involve in business consultancy as well , that thread would have been very helpful for me
so please stop blocking the thread and let other to share their experience and let them help to others.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79050
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:07 pm

cappachino wrote:
CR001 wrote:
businessmen aces wrote:Hi Cappachino CONGRATS on your extension and i agree with you there is no harm if you posted your timelines after all you got the visa after more than 6 months waiting and want to share good news and timelines with others.

All the best for your future
No one was disputing Cappachino posting about the successful application or timeline! :shock:
The problem is posts being locked.
Everyone comes here to gain knowledge from others experience so again lets get back to helping others who are in need and stop locking the post because one feels like it.
Then suggest direct your frustration to the specific user who is trolling both the moderators and zimba88 in people's topics. Tier 1 Ent is not the only sub forum that requires constant moderating etc. so step outside the box and look at the bigger picture.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 am

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by Jazz2007 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:12 pm

The problem is posts being locked.
Everyone comes here to gain knowledge from others experience so again lets get back to helping others who are in need and stop locking the post because one feels like it.[/quote]
Then suggest direct your frustration to the specific user who is trolling both the moderators and zimba88 in people's topics. Tier 1 Ent is not the only sub forum that requires constant moderating etc. so step outside the box and look at the bigger picture.[/quote]

@CR001..
Cappaccino is right..
He just want to return favours to the members..
Maybe by mistake it got locked..

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79050
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:16 pm

syed0083 wrote:The problem is posts being locked.
Everyone comes here to gain knowledge from others experience so again lets get back to helping others who are in need and stop locking the post because one feels like it.
Then suggest direct your frustration to the specific user who is trolling both the moderators and zimba88 in people's topics. Tier 1 Ent is not the only sub forum that requires constant moderating etc. so step outside the box and look at the bigger picture.[/quote]

@CR001..
Cappaccino is right..
He just want to return favours to the members..
Maybe by mistake it got locked..[/quote]
Last comment on this. Topic was locked due to a certain post by a trolling member. Cappachino is welcome to post and offer answers to questions, no one is disputing this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by cappachino » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:23 pm

syed0083 wrote:The problem is posts being locked.
Everyone comes here to gain knowledge from others experience so again lets get back to helping others who are in need and stop locking the post because one feels like it.
Then suggest direct your frustration to the specific user who is trolling both the moderators and zimba88 in people's topics. Tier 1 Ent is not the only sub forum that requires constant moderating etc. so step outside the box and look at the bigger picture.[/quote]

@CR001..
Cappaccino is right..
He just want to return favours to the members..
Maybe by mistake it got locked..[/quote]

Thankyou Syed0083
Dont think it was locked by mistake.
Anyways my point is topics should not be locked. If a post is inappropriate tell the member but its not fair to lock a topic if a particular person feels so.
LETS MOVE ON.
Again please feel free to ask questions.

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:27 pm

my question is regarding your initial application.

were you interviewed then (that is, 3-4years ago)?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79050
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:27 pm

cappachino wrote:Thankyou Syed0083
Dont think it was locked by mistake.
Anyways my point is topics should not be locked. If a post is inappropriate tell the member but its not fair to lock a topic if a particular person feels so.
It is a pity that unfortunately we do have members who consistently troll and ignore repeated warnings and requests to desist or refrain from certain practices and posting tones/styles etc.

Congrats with your approval, it is good to hear considering all the refusals that have popped up recently.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by cappachino » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
cappachino wrote:Thankyou Syed0083
Dont think it was locked by mistake.
Anyways my point is topics should not be locked. If a post is inappropriate tell the member but its not fair to lock a topic if a particular person feels so.
It is a pity that unfortunately we do have members who consistently troll and ignore repeated warnings and requests to desist or refrain from certain practices and posting tones/styles etc.

Congrats with your approval, it is good to hear considering all the refusals that have popped up recently.
Thanks
Refusals are mainly because the guidance is not followed and improper advise from so called solicitors.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79050
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:38 pm

cappachino wrote:
CR001 wrote:
cappachino wrote:Thankyou Syed0083
Dont think it was locked by mistake.
Anyways my point is topics should not be locked. If a post is inappropriate tell the member but its not fair to lock a topic if a particular person feels so.
It is a pity that unfortunately we do have members who consistently troll and ignore repeated warnings and requests to desist or refrain from certain practices and posting tones/styles etc.

Congrats with your approval, it is good to hear considering all the refusals that have popped up recently.
Thanks
Refusals are mainly because the guidance is not followed and improper advise from so called solicitors.
Exactly, which is why noajthan asked in your other topic for members not to ask for such details (was not directed at you by they way).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - again

Post by cappachino » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:45 pm

I dont mind suggestions and advise what I am not happy with is topics being locked.
Anyways that's water under the bridge.

noajthan
Moderator
Posts: 14911
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:31 am
Location: UK

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:48 pm

As one of the first to congratulate OP on his/her success can I request this topic gets back to and stays on topic.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sniperV
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:57 am

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by sniperV » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi, Capcino,

congratulation you finally get good result. It is definitely confirm one issue that FPS produced by SAGE software which doesn't show the total payment to employee against the guidance it required. it works anyway. HO accepted this format.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:18 pm

If someone want to ask specifically regarding their own application, then they should ask person who has recently got extension approved. There is no point asking questions on their own topic. If i will ask my question, then cuppichino might answer me here straight away and he might not have time to check each and every individual post.

For example, i asked something and then i was told by moderator that I should ask in my own topic. Sorry to say but i do not agree with this logic because i think if i ask here then cuppichino will answer me straightway and that will answer my query.

I have also noticed that respected guru and moderators are feeling annoyed if new members asking same type of questions and they only say read the guidance. If its all about guidance then whats the point of this forum?? Even after reading guidance, some people need confidence and help with their application.

noajthan
Moderator
Posts: 14911
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:31 am
Location: UK

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa approved - AGAIN

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:00 am

Kindly address such comments in the Comments about Discussion board subforum instead of repeatedly taking another member's topic off-topic.

Just as UKVI/HO Guidance can prove surprisingly informative (and can answer many questions) the Board T&Cs in Announcements are equally informative and should be noted.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Locked
cron