I am happy to share that I have been been granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa as initial applicant.
Below is my timeline / journey of my visa application to success.
Independent Director of UK registered company since Nov18,
- Online Application at VFS New Delhi, India: 04-Mar-19
- Biometric done: 12-Mar-19
- Application received at sheffield: 25-Mar-19
- Mail from Sheffield office for complexity: 04-Apr-19
- Interview invitation received: 07-Apr-19
- Interview done: 11-Apr-19
...Long wait.....(escalated the case to UKVI through mail after paying £5.48 but received very generic reply)
- Finally Received SMS from VFS (No email): 31-05-19 ("The processed application for GWFXXXXXXXXX will be delivered to the chosed address."
- Received T1 Entr. Visa and approval letter: 01-Jun-19
I did not use any solicitor and filed my visa case independently but my sincere Thanks to immigration board moderators, Gurus/Experts and applicants who shared their experience in detail which helped me.
From my case I learned that patience is the key, which I do agree sometimes is really difficult to keep due to the uncertainty but that's the only way we have. Be Positive.