ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Fafa123456
Newly Registered
Egypt

Tier1 entrepreneur job creation

Post by Fafa123456 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi everyone,
I have two questions about counting jobs,
I had two part time employees in one job first is 24 hours pw and second was 18 hours pw, my question is do I have to register them in the same job or register them in two different jop.
Because it's written in the guide ((b) “The equivalent of” a full time job means two or more part time jobs which add up to 30 hours a week will count as one full time job, if both jobs exist for at least 12 months.)
My second one is ( what do they mean by "Employee payment records, original HM revenue & customs p45 or p46")
Because I have to attach them with my application and I am confused because they asked about this and also they asked to attach wage or pay slip to cover the total period of employment created for each worker.
Please help me.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur job creation

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:30 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.