Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system
Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:52 pm
I came to uk 3 sep 2010. I am going to apply for 10 year long residency on 5th Aug 2020. Currently I am on tier 1 entrepreneur visa valid till 30th Aug 2020. My wife came to uk in June 2019 as my dependant on tier 1 entrepreneur visa her visa is also valid till 30th Aug. We got a baby girl born in Dec 2019 which does not have any visa or passport yet.
Now my questions are.
1. What documents are required for 10 year route for myself in will apply for super premium service.
2. What can I do about my daughter do I need to apply for mn1 form for naturalisation for her when I get my ilr? And how it take to process as we have very short time left for my wife visa
3. What is income requirements for my spouse visa when we apply on 30th aug.
4. My wife is working in my company do I need more documents along with 6months wage slips. I would appreciate if some one can explain the documents list I need.
I would appreciate expert opinions about my queries. As the time between I qualify for ilr and my wife visa is very short so what will be the best way to manage this whole situation.
- Posts: 71049
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
- Location: London
It is not necessary to post multiple times. Ilr based on long residnece and your spouse FLR m visa switch are both both relevant to the tier 1 entrepreneur sub forum.
Continue your ilr questions in your existing topic please.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/10-year-long ... 99175.html
Your spouse flr m visa questions in the family migration sub forum, link below.
And your UK born child citizenship questions in the British citizenship sub forum, link below.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.