ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK T1 extention approved in two days.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

winsony
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

UK T1 extention approved in two days.

Post by winsony » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks all senior members advice. Just received approve email yesterday.

One thing I always afraid is that I invested £200,000 but I spent very little. Some post said that must spent to count as invested. But my experience is not like that. I transferred my investment from my personal account to the company account as director loan. What I have spent is the salary and some normal business expenditure. My business is very small at home office. So the expenditure is small.

My personal advice is that, apply earlier if you can. Because NARIC need sometime. And NARIC is very tacky. They always suggest you to paid more for a faster service. When I submitted, they still send an email to me said that you case maybe have some delay and ask me to paid more for faster service. Because I have enough time. I don,t paid the extra fee. The result come next day without delay.

The UKVCAS checking document service is good. They can confirm your document is at right place before appointment. When I go to the appointment, I bring all original document for checking as instructed. But the staff do not check any document. The process not more than 15 minutes.