ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Copy of Previous Applications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Copy of Previous Applications

Post by kiwi_mike » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:59 am

Hello, does anyone know for sure if the Home Office keeps copies of any previous unsuccessful applications? If I get refused and reapply, will have have all the details of the original application? Do they look at the reason you were previously refused and pay particular attention to those details second time around?

Thanks
Mike :?

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:27 am

Surely, IMHO.

kishorebhosale
Newly Registered

Post by kishorebhosale » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:55 am

Kiwi, I am sure all the forum guys would appreciate and help you out if you provide more detail about your case.

This will not only help you but others in this forum as well.

And trust me you will get the best of advice fro guys like

Kayalami (she/he) is the king 8)
Chess, Joseph, Dip, Cosmopl.... and more...

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:47 pm

kiwi,

Home Office have all your immigration applications on file - some of your data is in hard copy but most is primarily electronic - scanners my friend..scanners 8) . Naturally Home Office review your previous immigration files whenever you make a fresh application and most scrutiny is on refusals and reasons why. However your chances of success in any application are based on you meeting the rules - just because you got refused once doesn't mean you will get refused/ or approved for that matter next time - you just gotta meet the rules.

Good Luck

axer
Newly Registered

Post by axer » Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:57 pm

Hi!

I have related question:

what will happen if I got an HSMP approval and deicide not to go into EC stage, so don't settle in GB in 3 months after approval ?

How it will reflect on my future applications for guest visas, WP, HSMP again ?

I'm asking because I don't have any job offer from UK at the moment, and _maybe_ will have to consider other countries, but this is not a question, but answer why I apply for HSMP if im not going to settle.
I like UK very much, but my speciality requires uninterrupted seniority, on the other hand I have to leave Denmark soon, dont ask my why ..it's to tangled :)

Thanks for reading.

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:19 am

Nothing - you had a right, you didn't use it. Remember a visa is a privilege, not an obligation. The only questionable part is that as part of HSMP application you made a declaration that you want to make UK your main or only home - but of course this declaration is not enforceable and you can always say you had circumstances outside of your control.

axer
Newly Registered

Post by axer » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:32 am

2hsmphopeful

Actually I meant this part of the form, but didn't say that.
So circumstances outside of my control would help me .. Thx.