ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR tax amendment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

akinsman
- thin ice -

ILR tax amendment

Post by akinsman » Wed May 18, 2016 10:57 am

Hello

I am doing a research work on failed ILR for reason of non- payment of tax. I need a few people whose applications have been refused on the basis of not paying taxes declared on their earnings in a previous tax year to home office. I am particularly interested in the paragraphs of immigration rules provided by HO as reasons for refusing such applications. Thank you

wali341
Newly Registered

Re: ILR TAX AMENDMENT

Post by wali341 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi i been refused on the same issue

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue May 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Search the ILR subforum, in fact no need to search it, almost every post is about tax issues on ILR. Seems the UKVI with it's new found HMRC connectivity has uncovered a lot of abuse in the area.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

rahul19it
Newly Registered

Post by rahul19it » Fri May 27, 2016 2:50 pm

did u mean that u have declared all income on time and not amended recently ? and having tax amount pending with hmrc agreed ? please reply

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri May 27, 2016 3:00 pm

akinsman wrote:Hello

I am doing a research work on failed ILR for reason of non- payment of tax. I need a few people whose applications have been refused on the basis of not paying taxes declared on their earnings in a previous tax year to home office. I am particularly interested in the paragraphs of immigration rules provided by HO as reasons for refusing such applications. Thank you
So who are you, what are your credentials, what is it all for, who is sponsoring this, where will results be used (etc etc) :?:

If you are a researcher all you really need to do is search the forum.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:04 pm

rahul19it wrote:did u mean that u have declared all income on time and not amended recently ? and having tax amount pending with hmrc agreed ? please reply
This is not a general discussion thread/topic. This is a topic about research in refusals for tax discrepancies and late amendments. Please continue any questions in your existing topic, which has been moved to the ILR sub forum.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1353372
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

akinsman
- thin ice -

Post by akinsman » Mon May 30, 2016 11:21 am

Hi noajthan

I read your comment on my post for request for information on ILR Tax Amendment and I want to believe that you are not in academic field. Research exists to serve two purposes, to contribute to existing knowledge and to strengthen or reject an existing knowledge and proffer new thoughts and solutions. These are the goals I am striving for. I have been a victim of wrong immigration decision by HO and suffered loss of income and jobs which I am yet to recover from. I approached three solicitors who are in the field without any luck as they seemed not to know how to fight my case, and with a few thousands pounds paid to solicitors, I eventually took over the case myself and did an in depth study of immigration rules and business laws. I found out that there is large body of case law on my issues which HO wrongly denied my application. I prepared all my legal notes and my skeleton argument myself and represented myself at the hearing. The weight of the argument and the result of the analytical and profound study carried out was too much for HO to challenge. Of the two reasons argued by HO at the hearing, the HO representative withdrew one and said they accepted my argument. The second took less than 10 minutes for the judge to dismiss the argument of HO. We were to proceed to substantive hearing when HO capitulated and agreed to reconsider her decision. I won my case without any solicitor and lawyer. I did not only win the case, I also got compensated (financial reward) and invitation to submit application for ILR which were the conditions I successfully negotiated for. How do you think I achieved this feat? RESEARCH. I have since learnt that before going to give money to solicitors,look at your case first and go online to look at similar cases (case law) that have been decided in the past to argue your point. When it comes to immigration issues, anything can happen. PBS applications are the easiest to argue and win because you are scored points based on the criteria you are expected to meet. Any thing outside that is debatable and winnable. So my request for information is to undergo study in both tax law and immigration policies often cited by HO to refuse applications and hope that many will benefit from it. Therefore, I am not sponsored by anybody and your use of words is an insult to intelligence, a ridicule of your ignorance and crippled thought. I therefore demand apology from you. To those with fertile minds who want to actually prove that they are indeed HIGHLY SKILLED let us reason together.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 30, 2016 11:34 am

Moderators are here to ensure the forum is managed according to the Terms & Conditions of the forum and the questions were valid. No apology necessary.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon May 30, 2016 11:47 am

akinsman wrote:Hi noajthan

Therefore, I am not sponsored by anybody and your use of words is an insult to intelligence, a ridicule of your ignorance and crippled thought. I therefore demand apology from you. To those with fertile minds who want to actually prove that they are indeed HIGHLY SKILLED let us reason together.
Your over reaction is a concern already.

You're preaching to the converted (in an immigration sense).
I too have taken on the might of HO, have researched and fought and won my case.
Many members have to do this. It's not unusual nor special. Usually its through necessity.

But my duty now is to members of this Board.

You may or may not be a self-appointed researcher - who can possibly tell.
Most people who join the community are seekers of something but noone knows who you are and what you are doing.

As a moderator I have a duty of care to the community.
Surveys are often marketing ploys in disguise. The Board is often targeted by scammers and various types of snake-oil salesmen/women.
That is all.

What you claim to be doing is nothing different from the other members. If you are able to contribute some experience to the hive mind of the forum then so be it.

Suggest you familiarise yourself with how the Board works in the first place.
Kindly familiarise yourself with and observe the Board T&Cs too; in the first instance, do refrain from shouting.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

crbuk
Newly Registered

Re: ILR tax amendment

Post by crbuk » Tue May 30, 2017 3:44 pm

hi akinsman ******

I need help regards to my ILR case. I have same situation. kindly guide me further. Information shared.
what arrangement you bring in front of judge & HO to defend your case.

your help required **

Casa

Re: ILR tax amendment

Post by Casa » Tue May 30, 2017 3:57 pm

crbuk wrote:hi akinsman ******

I need help regards to my ILR case. I have same situation. kindly guide me further. Information shared.
what arrangement you bring in front of judge & HO to defend your case.

your help required **
akinsman hasn't visited the forum for 12 months.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.