ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice please, Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

akas83
Mood:
Bangladesh

Need advice please, Urgent

Post by akas83 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:11 am

I have to apply directly at Court of appeal with in next 1 week. I applied through UT before and it was rejected. But my lawyer is asking for loads of money which i don't have. So I have to look for another lawyer. But my question is if the ground prepared by my new lawyer is not good, will they refuse to have a hearing ?
I am not sure how COA works - or any case I'll get a hearing anyway which I am trying to get

Can anyone please help me ? Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need advice please, Urgent

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:18 am

You have posted in the Tier 1 General sub forum without stating what you have actually applied for an appealing.

Is your question related to your topic in the link below?

indefinite-leave-to-remain/can-i-get-il ... l#p1383924
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

akas83
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by akas83 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Oh sorry, I applied for an T1 extension but it was refused because I failed the genuine earning test, since then I have been appealing against the decision. Now I need to appeal at COA and need some advice please.

Yes CR001 , the case is still the same, but I am trying to appeal at COA now. Any advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Very difficult to understand your full circumstances as in none of your previous posts have you stated exactly what the wording of the original refusal is or why you appeals in the various tribunal levels were rejected. Perhaps if you state exactly what happened, the refusal wording/reasons and dates of everything, someone can actually offer decent advice.

You do seem to be fighting a losing a battle and that is besides the fact that that Tier 1 G route is now closed anyway and after April 2018 you can no longer apply for ILR based on Tier 1 G either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.