ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSC Appointment for Dependent Child

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iubus2005

PSC Appointment for Dependent Child

Post by iubus2005 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:43 pm

I need to extend the leave to remain for my child, and am trying to figure out how to book the PEO appointment. I cannot find the right link to see the availability of appointments before I fill out all the details. Does anyone know what is the right website to do that?

Also, how to I book it just for my child (not dependent partner or me)? Every time I try, it starts with a Dependent as the main applicant.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PSC Appointment for Dependent Child

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:43 pm

1. It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question you have regarding your PBS Dependents. Please keep all your PBS Dependent questions in ONE topic.

2. Assuming you are applying for PBS Depedent visa, as you don't state what it is your are applying for and previously posted about Citizenship on MN1, you apply for the child with the other parent.

3. You need to more be clear and provide more details. It is unfair to expect members to trawl through your 170 posts to figure what you are asking.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.