- Call Workpermit.com for a paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222
Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Moderators: Casa, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, Administrator
You are entitled to claim as you are British. Child benefit in YOUR name only. Tax Credits MUST be claimed in JOINT names with your spouse. Housing Benefit will be single plus child rate and ALL household income will be used to work out your entitlement.I have question regarding effect on my wife visa (Teir 1 Gen, Dependent visa, 5 years route) if I take benefit.
If you are married then she is your spouse, i.e. wife!! A spouse can hold different types of visas.
Yes, for the last 2 years.Do I need to include any proof regarding that we are living at same address?
It is a 3 year extension she is applying for, not a 2 year extension.1-Tier 1 General Extension Form (3 years already Completed, 2 years extension remaining)
shabell wrote: ↑Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:09 pmApplication: PBS Dependent (ILR Dependent via Tier 2 General - 5 years)
1. Date of expiry of current leave: 3rd Jan 2018
2. Date Application Submitted online: 4th Nov 2017
3. Biometric letter received: 4th Nov 2017 (after submitting online application- able to download biometric letter online)
4. Date of biometrics enrolment: 05/11/2017
5. Date of Approval:
6. Date Passport & BRP receieved:
applicant's (mine) bank statements
Yes!According to following information regarding the time she would be spent 4 years and 11 months by Dec 2019. Would she able to apply ILR?