ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) dependent Under 18.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

p_shah
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) dependent Under 18.

Post by p_shah » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:53 pm

I am on TIER 1 General VISA valid till (MAR 2016) and due for ILR Next year.
My wife and 1 child came to UK in JAN 2014.
Wife is on Tier 1 General dependent VISA expires on same as my time. (MAR 2016)
2yrs old child born outside UK is on Tier 1 General dependent VISA expires on same as my time. (Feb 2016).
1yrs old child born INSIDE UK has a valid birth-certificate of UK.

due to some urgent situations need to travel to back-home for 15-days can some one please help me in this matter........

Q1) what visa or form do i need to go for my child born Inside UK Now to save time and Cost as i need to go for his naturalization in few months time after my ILR ?

Q2) What visa should i need to apply for my child born outside UK when i will go for ILR and don't want to reset counters for ILR and How much time need to wait to go for his ILR ?

Q3) What visa should i need to apply for my wife when i will go for ILR and don't want to reset her counter for ILR and How much time need to wait to go for her ILR ?

Q4) English and LIfe in UK requirements for Under 18 and over 18 ?

When I got my ILR then i will go for naturalization for one of my child born inside UK,
Special Thanks to Vinny in Advance as i have been reading alot of his posts.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 (General) dependent Under 18.

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Q1) what visa or form do i need to go for my child born Inside UK Now to save time and Cost as i need to go for his naturalization in few months time after my ILR ?
You can only apply for Tier 1 General Dependent as that is your current status.

Q2) What visa should i need to apply for my child born outside UK when i will go for ILR and don't want to reset counters for ILR and How much time need to wait to go for his ILR ?
PBS Dependent

Q3) What visa should i need to apply for my wife when i will go for ILR and don't want to reset her counter for ILR and How much time need to wait to go for her ILR ?
PBS Dependent

Q4) English and LIfe in UK requirements for Under 18 and over 18 ?
Only for applicant OVER 18.
Above based on you applying for ILR through Tier 1 G and 5 years residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:07 am

Thanks Char for your quick help
Really appreciate

Can we apply PBS dependent Ext outside of England.
My wife has not educational background how she can
Pass the life in UK is there any alternative for uneducated
Person.

Can i not apply for naturalisation for my 2yrs old-child born outside UK.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:16 am

Can we apply PBS dependent Ext outside of England.
No, extensions are only for applications made within the UK. Applications made outside the UK are entry clearance visas. Explain the reason for the question? Where is your wife at the moment?

My wife has not educational background how she can
Person.
No, there is no alternative. She will not be granted ILR is she has not passed LIUK. She will need to study the book as best she can and take the test as many times as is necessary to pass LIUK. There are only certain people that are exempt. She only needs LIUK for ILR and she does not qualify for ILR yet if she only came to the UK in 2014.

Can i not apply for naturalisation for my 2yrs old-child born outside UK.
No, childs leave will be in line with his mothers and child will likely need ILR before being eligible for citizenship because child is not born in the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 am

p_shah wrote: My wife has not educational background how she can
Person.
They may exempt her after she has been living in the UK for fifteen years as your dependant (3.2(a)(ix)).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:03 pm

Thanks Char and viny for helping me.

My wife is in UK now and her 5yrs will be completin in Feb 2019.
Due to some urgent situations. We are planning to go back-home by the time we ll be coming back that would be Dec 2015 and after 2 months we ll be going for our visa renewel.
My wife and 1child PBS dep visa expiring in march 2016. That's why asked to leave them back home where they can apply for extension but I don't know about 1 child who born here what I would be doing for him.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:36 pm

PBS Dependent visa, same as wife and other child.

UK born child should have a visa before he travels to the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:08 am

Thanks everyone previously had some good advises from this group.

LUCKILY am a British citizen Now.

Just want to know that my wife and my son (4yr born outside UK) both are on T1pBs dependent visa expiring 2019 Feb by that time they will be completing their 5yrs.
1. Can I apply BC for my son Now.?
If Yes so will I go for MN1.sec (?) and Passport.
If No then after completing his 5years how will he go for BC ?? Is it ILR then MN1 then passport or any quicker way.

2. After completing 5yrs how My wife can apply for BC???? Is it ILR than after 12months for AN1 then passport or is there any other way.

3. Can we apply separately or it must be a joint application. And if Mother doesn't get ILR by any chance then on what status SoN will go ??

Thanks in advance for all the expert advises.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 am

1. Can I apply BC for my son Now.?
If Yes so will I go for MN1.sec (?) and Passport.
If No then after completing his 5years how will he go for BC ?? Is it ILR then MN1 then passport or any quicker way.
No you cannot. The child will follow the same path as your spouse. Children born abroad are expected to hold ILR before they will qualify for BC. There is no 'short cut' or 'quicker way'.
2. After completing 5yrs how My wife can apply for BC???? Is it ILR than after 12months for AN1 then passport or is there any other way.
Once she has ILR, and your child, they can apply immediately for BC provided they meet all the requirements.
3. Can we apply separately or it must be a joint application. And if Mother doesn't get ILR by any chance then on what status SoN will go ??
Joint. If ILR fails, they will need to extend their PBS Dependent visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:33 am

Thanks a lot Char for your quick response.

From point no2. If both go for BC after ILR do they need to apply for Naturalization next day or they have to wait 12months.

Q. What will be my earnings requirement for them when they go for ILR. And what will be for PBS ext.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:58 am

From point no2. If both go for BC after ILR do they need to apply for Naturalization next day or they have to wait 12months.
Did you miss the word 'immediately' in my post???
Q. What will be my earnings requirement for them when they go for ILR. And what will be for PBS ext.
There is no earning requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

p_shah
Newly Registered

Post by p_shah » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:03 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:58 am
Did you miss the word 'immediately' in my post???
Thanks CHaR and my apologies yes I missed that word.