1. Current vignette: Tier 1 General Extension
2. Date of expiry of current leave: 24-Feb-2013
3. Number of dependents applying at same time: 2
4. Date application posted: 03-JAN-2013
5. Date application received at UKBA: 04-JAN-2013
6. Date payment debited: 08-JAN-2013
7. Payment mode : Debit Card
8. Acknowledgement letter received: 11-JAN-2013 dated 07-JAN-2013
9. Biometric letter received: 26-JAN-2013 (My Daughter DOB wrong. Requested new letter calling 0870 606 77 66 option 4)
10. Date of biometrics enrollment: 28-JAN-2013(Me & My wife.16-Mar-2013 for my daughter)
11. Date of approval: 06-Feb-2013
12. Date of return of passport and other documents: 08-Feb-2013
13. Date (new) leave to remain valid from: 06-Feb-2013
14. Date BRP received: 11,21 Feb and 28 March
Received Call from Case worker on 6th Feb asking about missing biometric Details of my Daughter. I've explained the situation. He said that the case has been approved and he will post all the paper works and asked me to write him once we enroll my daughter's biometric letter with correct DOB. Then he will initiate the issuing of BRP.
The case was handled by Temporary Migration Workflow team. I did not expedite the Case.
Received the paper works today with approval letters. Even the approval letter for my daughter has the wrong DOB. I will ask the case worker to amend it when i Send him a reminder after enrolling Biometrics with correct DOB letter.
Full story here in this thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 015#798015