Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Card

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:30 am

Permanent Card

Post by odryyka » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 am

Hello! I would like to register for Permanent resident Card and I am not sure what documents do I need it ? I came to UK 2011 and in a first years I didn't work because I done some private Hunagrian scool but I didn't get setificate nothing. I have the only paper from that year Bank account statement when I was open this account and registration for NI number these to document's I have is it enought? And 2012 I was self- employed until 2014 so I don't have P45 and P 60 from these years. But my tax calculation also It was 0£ for 1 year but I was pay NI after myself. What document's do I need for these 2 years? Can someone help me please ? Thank you very much!

User avatar
Posts: 78700
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
South Africa

Re: Permanent Card

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:53 am

Are you an EU citizen looking to apply for PR?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.