ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa fund requirement.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Halcyon
Newly Registered

Post by Halcyon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:18 am

Hi,

My wife is working in the UK on PSW since Jan 2012. I am planning to apply as dependent from India. I understand that either she or I need to show £600 for 3 months as one of the eligibility criteria.

I have two accounts (one in India and another is a UK account). Now I have balance less than £600 or Rs 54,000 for some duration during the last 3 months.

Although now i have balances over £600 in both my accounts, I do not want to wait until Feb to complete 3 months. I had some questions around the fund requirement based on this context.

1) Can I show £600 from both my UK and India accounts put together?
2) Does it have to be either her or my account? Can we not show a combined total between the two of us?
3) Though I am apply from India, is it fine to show funds in my UK account as proof?

ahsanhoney123

Post by ahsanhoney123 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Dear Friend,

1. You can not show £600 in two accounts combined. It should be in one account for 90 days.

2. It can be either you account or her.

3. Funds can be shown anywhere around the world as long as it is under your name.

I hope it helped.