ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please I need urgent help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hanady
Newly Registered

Please I need urgent help

Post by Hanady » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 pm

I was on Tier 4 general student visa , and I have arrived in week 5 I didn't attend intro week and no one adviced me that I need to register with the police, now I am applying for tier1 visa and I have received a letter from home office that they need the police registration certificate which I don't have as it wasn't mentioned in the home office letter as well the BRP ,
I have been to the police with copy of my passport and they said it is written pol registration means police registration I said that I didn't know it means that I even haven't seen it, they have tried to call the home office to return the passport but they told them they can't and have asked the police to write the letter and give a receipt of the certificate I am wondering will the home office accept that? Or they will refuse my application please help

vinny

Re: Please I need urgent help

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Do you have the police certificate now?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please I need urgent help

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:32 am

now I am applying for tier1 visa
Which Tier 1? Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.