ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

January 2020 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

January 2020 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:55 am

Members are reminded that this topic is ONLY for JANUARY 2020 RCoS information and outcome.

DO NOT POST Any reference to your potential sponsor, you will have your forum access restricted if you do.

Please read the posts BEFORE asking about how to calculate points and also see post below with the points table first. S

DO NOT post repetitive low value posts, such "Any update anyone", "still waiting" etc. They will be removed. When members have an update, I am sure they will post one.

DO NOT post visa application process questions. Start your own topic for that if you are lucky enough to get RCoS approval.

I monitor this thread many times a day, so please be aware of the above when you post.

See HO Guidance for Staff on RCoS Allocations (click) before asking questions that this guide can answer.

Tier 2 Guidance for Sponsors/Employers (click to read)

Tier 2 Policy Guidance Notes (click to read)

Points Calculation - Salary (click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

piyush12345
Newly Registered
India

Re: January 2020 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by piyush12345 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 pm

With regards to the point calculation,
I think Shortage occupation has 320 points as per the latest October home office notification.

sdpkm_dee
Newly Registered
India

Re: January 2020 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by sdpkm_dee » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:24 pm

Hi all, For my spouse's T2G case, got an update from employer yesterday that the RCoS has been allocated in their SMS yesterday afternoon only, however they are facing some issues while assigning (don't know of the exact details). One reason I could think off might be causing this is that they had already allocated an unrestricted CoS with wrong type (Switching Immigration category) to my spouse and that might still be hanging there in "ASSIGNED" status and which was meant to be "WITHDRAWN" as later they realised that it is a RCoS case instead.

They already have all the relevant / personal details for my spouse. What else could have possibly gone wrong? Has anyone seen this kind of issue in the past?

sdpkm_dee
Newly Registered
India

Post by sdpkm_dee » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Hi,

Has anyone experienced issues in getting RCOS assigned after it has been approved? My spouse is yet to hear from the employer on this and it has been pending for a while.