Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
None really. A sponsor can withdraw their offer for any reason if they choose to.I'm just wondering what rights do I have?
2212 Psychologists Example job tasks
• develops and administers tests to measure intelligence, abilities, aptitudes, etc. and assesses results;
• develops treatment and guidance methods and gives treatment or guidance using a variety of therapy and counselling techniques;
• observes and experiments on humans and animals to measure mental and physical characteristics;
• analyses the effect of hereditary, social and physical factors on thought and behaviour;
• studies psychological factors in the treatment and prevention of mental illness or emotional and personality disorders;
• maintains required contacts with family members, education or other health professionals, as appropriate, and recommends possible solutions to problems presented;
• applies professional knowledge and techniques within the workplace, addressing issues such as job design, work groups, motivation etc.;
• applies psychological treatment methods to help athletes achieve optimum mental health and enhance sporting performance.
Related job titles:
• Clinical psychologist
• Educational psychologist
• Forensic psychologist
• Occupational psychologist