ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switch from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General Dependent Priority service with in UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

General1905
India

Tier 2 Dependent Visa -Documents

Post by General1905 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:18 am

Hi ,

I am planning to use Tier 2 priority service to apply for the tier 2 general dependent visa.I have some doubts

1. Once I will complete the application form then after how many days will I get the biometric letter
2. Which courier service should I use to send my documents .Can I go personally to give my documents instead of sending them via any courier service.
3. What will be the address where I have to send my documents. Will it mention some where once I will complete my application form and pay NHS.

Thanks in advance.

General1905
India

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa -Documents

Post by General1905 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi

Can someone please help me. Its really urgent.

General1905
India

Switch from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General Dependent Priority service with in UK

Post by General1905 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:09 am

Hi,

I am applying for Tier 2 dependent visa using priority service within in for my spouse who currently hold tier 2 ICT visa. I was going through gov.uk site and came to know that we need to send an email along with some Tier 2 priority service document after 8:30 AM and then they will send back the mail saying whether it is successfully selected for priority or not.

I mailed them today at 8:30 but got the email response saying that

"Thank you for your request to use the priority service.

You no longer have to request to use this service and can apply directly online.

You can make a priority application by applying online at the GOV.UK website or by following one of the direct links to the online application form below.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner

"

And even the above link doesnt work
SO I am little confused about it. Since I cant find anything on gov.uk to make my application as priority.

Please help me and let me know if the procedure for priority service with in uk has been changed as mentioned on the gov.uk site

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Switch from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General Dependent Priority service with in UK

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:14 am

Have you completed the online application for yet for PBS dependent??

Also note the whole system has changed for applications.

announcements/new-uk-visa-and-citizensh ... 67051.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

General1905
India

Re: Switch from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General Dependent Priority service with in UK

Post by General1905 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:06 am

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

No I havent completed the application form since it was written on Tier Priority service(https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-priority-applications)

You first need to send a request to use this service.
Fill in the request for inclusion form and send it to the email address on the form.

Apply
The email you get will have a link to the priority service. Apply online for yourself and any dependants within 24 hours.

Send your supporting documents by registered post or courier to the address that the service gives you. Send your dependants’ documents in the same envelope if you want them to be considered at the same time.

Thats the reason I have sent them an email.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:20 pm

The link you are reading does say it is for main PBS applicants, dependents are not listed which is why HO has sent you the PBS Partner link.
You can use the service for the following visas:

Tier 2 (General)
Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

General1905
India

Post by General1905 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi ,

Thanks for letting me know.

So For tier 2 general dependent visa within UK - I should fill application for PBS dependent -partner.
The link

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Yes, as that is what you are clearly applying for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

General1905
India

Post by General1905 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Thank you for responding

General1905
India

Post by General1905 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi

In the application for for PBS dependent , I got the below question

For proof of maintenance funds, I do not understand why the following are mentioned in 2 separate bullet points in my form.
  • Documents showing you have had at least
    £630.00 in cash savings for 90 consecutive days
    Your documents must show you have had at
    least £630.00 in cash savings for 90
    consecutive days. You can provide multiple
    documents to show this amount.
  • Statements from a personal bank or building
    society account

I am just confused why they have given 2 checkbox to select as above . Any idea if just bank statement would be enough?

General1905
India

Post by General1905 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Please advice.

Thanks in Advance