ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i apply for my graduation visa after leaving U.K for 2 years? in order to comeback to U.K AFTER expiration of tier4?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rohith6127
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

can i apply for my graduation visa after leaving U.K for 2 years? in order to comeback to U.K AFTER expiration of tier4?

Post by rohith6127 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:44 pm

I have completed my masters degree in U.K on an tier 4 visa and came back to india and stayed for about 6 months for searching jobs in india and now i want to go back to U.K for job search over there . so, now my question is will I be permitted to use my graduation visa after the expiration of tier 4 visa so that i can return back to U.K after leaving it for couple of months or years. would my leaving with expiration period could cause me a problem or not??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: can i apply for my graduation visa after leaving U.K for 2 years? in order to comeback to U.K AFTER expiration of ti

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:11 pm

Are you referring to a Graduate Route visa?? There is no such visa called graduation visa.

Do you currently hold a valid Graduate Route visa?

It is not very clear from your post what you are asking or what your current UK immigration status is.

Just to point out, you cannot apply for the graduate route visa from abroad. You can only apply for it within the UK once you have completed your studies and you still have a valid student visa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.