ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision made but no emails and no updates

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

natasha51
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Decision made but no emails and no updates

Post by natasha51 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am

Hey guys!
I’ve got the following timeline:
Application submitted:August 7th
Biometrics done:August 7th
Decision made:August 22nd
Standard application
The only email I’ve received from UKVI was saying that they’ve received my application.
No decision email, nothing, I rang the UKVI and they said the decision has been made on the 22nd, but no updates on my personal TLS account and no passport. They told me they escalated my case twice, but nothing is happening, i am so desperate!!
Idk where my passport is!! TLS contact are not updating their website, they still say my application is under consideration. My course started two weeks ago.

fsdpk
Pakistan

Re: Decision made but no emails and no updates

Post by fsdpk » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:00 pm

natasha51 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am
Hey guys!
I’ve got the following timeline:
Application submitted:August 7th
Biometrics done:August 7th
Decision made:August 22nd
Standard application
The only email I’ve received from UKVI was saying that they’ve received my application.
No decision email, nothing, I rang the UKVI and they said the decision has been made on the 22nd, but no updates on my personal TLS account and no passport. They told me they escalated my case twice, but nothing is happening, i am so desperate!!
Idk where my passport is!! TLS contact are not updating their website, they still say my application is under consideration. My course started two weeks ago.
You should visit or contact the TLS, as many people did the same and many of them were able to receive their documents.

Bingos
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Decision made but no emails and no updates

Post by Bingos » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Natasha51 have you gotten your passport ?

If so when did you get it

Did TLS updated on their website or you got a call from them

Kindly update
Thanks